Beauty makeup tricks with a toothbrush. A toothbrush is usually used in a classic way – that is, for washing our teeth. However, this small and yet very useful item may have more uses that you can’t even imagine!
You can, for example, use a toothbrush, not the one you use for your teeth, but a new one, for your daily care or makeup.
Buy a toothbrush with soft hair and put it in your bathroom to use it daily in many alternative ways.
See 8 weird beauty makeup tricks with a toothbrush:
1. Apply an extra moisturizing facial cream to your cheekbones, chin and all over your face. Using a gentle toothbrush, massage in a circular motion for about 1 minute and remove the dead cells of your face. This way, your face will be soft and velvety.
2. Use it as a brush to apply your contouring. Put some of the products you use on one side of the toothbrush and draw the lines that will create the shadows your face needs.
3. Exfoliate your lips by removing dead cells and plush, simply rubbing the toothbrush on your lips. You can also use a lip scrub if you like.
4. Nourish your hair sprouts with the help of lacquer. Just spray the toothbrush with lacquer and comb your leaves to sit down.
5. Do the same with your eyebrows, instead of using an eyebrow gel.
6. Apply the toothbrush to your lashes after applying the mascara for a more natural effect.
7. Cream your hair to gain volume, instead of using a common creasing brush.
8. Make your braid look more natural and carefree by passing the toothbrush over it. This way some hairs are thrown out and your braid are no longer stylized.
Share Beauty makeup tricks with a toothbrush with others…