Firming natural face mask. You may want your face to look dazzling, youthful and vibrant, but you do not want to undergo surgery or expensive treatments.
So here’s a quick way to do a facelift in one minute and 3 easy steps. Your skin after applying the firming natural face mask will look firmer, toned and youthful, but it won’t cost a fortune to achieve.
Using three ingredients that most people already have at home, you can get soft youthful skin in just 20 minutes. It costs just a few euros and best of all since you probably already have all three ingredients, you can try it before resorting to expensive products.
Caution: If you have an allergy to eggs, avoid it and look for another firming natural face mask.
Why use these materials in a firming natural face mask?
Egg whites have been used in cosmetic products for centuries. It acts as an astringent, tightens and shrinks pores while tightening the skin.
The essential nutrients can help reverse the relaxation of the skin while reducing the oiliness. Not only does it remove black spots, but it also helps to remove facial hair and smooth out wrinkles.
Lemons and limes are often used in home-made beauty treatments, for a good reason. Both have wonderful beauty powers, exfoliating known as AHA-alpha hydroxy acid, a well-known exfoliator often found in commercial beauty products. They can help fight oily skin and have antibacterial and antioxidant properties.
The last item on the list is the magic raw honey. Honey has antimicrobial and antibacterial properties. It is also a very good natural moisturizer, especially as it contains not only natural moisturizers that maintain skin moisture but also moisturizers that attract moisture.
It contains natural proteins, vitamins, enzymes, and other nutrients. It also helps to adjust the pH of the skin. Best of all, it is an antioxidant that helps keep your skin cells protected. When you mix the three ingredients together, you have a dynamic firming natural face mask that will make you look younger in just twenty minutes.
For a firming natural face mask, you’ll need:
– 1 egg white (tightens and lifts)
– 1 lemon juice or lime (whitening, balancing)
– 1 tablespoon raw honey (moisturizing)
Method of preparation:
1. In a small bowl, separate the egg white and the yolk.
2. Add 1 tablespoon of raw honey.
3. Squeeze the lemon or lime.
4. Stir the ingredients together until you get a sparkling paste.
How to apply:
1. With the tips of your fingers or a makeup brush, apply as much as needed to evenly apply the mixture on a clean face and neck, avoiding the lips and the area around the eyes.
2. Allow the mixture to stand for 20 minutes or until completely dry. You may feel a little stinging and the mask will start to tighten up quite a bit.
3. Once dry, use your hands to sprinkle with cold water, as the cold will seal the newly tightened pores.
4. Then use a light, non-greasy moisturizer.
5. Finally, store it in the refrigerator and use it within 2 days.
Share Firming natural face mask with others…