How to get rid of wrinkles around the mouth? Creating wrinkles around the mouth can completely ruin a person’s image by making him look older because they can appear even at a relatively young age.
Their creation is often due to our facial expressions and to the passage of time. Fortunately, there are natural home remedies to eliminate them.
Here are a number of natural ways to work wrinkles around the mouth:
1. Vitamin E oil is miraculous and effective in the treatment of wrinkles. You will find it in ampoules in pharmacies and you can either drink them directly or pierce them and spread their oil over the area you are looking for. In this case around the mouth.
2. Make a simple and miraculous avocado-based face mask, which is also rich in vitamin E. You will need: 1 mashed avocado, a little honey, and egg yolk. Mix them very well and create a simple and fast wrinkle removal mask. Spread it around your mouth for 20 minutes and then rinse with plenty of warm water. It is worth noting that this fruit has the ability to fill wrinkles in the mouth and moisturize the skin. On the other hand, honey increases circulation, while the egg tightens the skin.
See also, How to delay Wrinkles
3. Another very firming mask is the egg white, mixed with a little coconut oil, which increases the elasticity of the skin while removing wrinkles and loosening. After mixing the two materials, apply the mask on your face, allow it to dry, and then rinse with plenty of lukewarm water. It is worth noting that the addition of coconut oil will hydrate your skin, preventing dehydration.
4. Make a natural paste with turmeric powder and sugar from cane juice to heal the lines of the smile and reduce wrinkles around the mouth. All you have to do is spread the paste around your mouth and let it dry.
5. Another of the best remedies to eliminate wrinkles around the mouth is a paste of mashed pumpkin seeds mixed with olive oil. It is worth noting that even the simple application of olive oil on and around the lips, allowing it to remain overnight, can help get rid of wrinkles.
6. Every night before bedtime, apply around your lips while massaging a little coconut oil, which is a natural antioxidant, with the properties of a moisturizing cream that will counteract the free radicals that cause future wrinkles. You can also add a little vitamin E oil if you like.
7. Use half a lemon or a little juice to rub it around the area of your mouth. This way of treating wrinkles is one of the best, as the acid in the lemon juice will help to tighten your skin and its high concentration of Vitamin C helps neutralize the free radicals.
How to get rid of wrinkles around the mouth