How to hide tan with makeup

How to hide tan with makeup. A trick that all women need to know in order to get rid of, even temporarily, the signs of swimwear so they don’t look like when we put on underwear or a t-shirt.

The bronzer is one of the most important cosmetics of the summer, which most women use this time to enhance the caress of the sun and create what we call a sun-kissed look. So why stop there, when you can use it on your body to cover up the marks left on your swimsuit?

Let’s See How to hide tan with makeup

Step 1: Put on makeup

How to hide tan with makeup

Use a flat brush or makeup sponge to apply a thin layer of foundation all over the body that is exposed over the blouse or dress. The essence is not to use a ton of makeup, but a small amount, tampon your skin to help smooth out the color but also to form the foundation for the bronzer you will apply next. If you have swimwear lines, then you can stick with the cover a little more to smooth out the difference in skin tone.

Step 2: Apply bronzer

Normally when you apply bronzer to your face, it is best to apply it on your neck as well so that the effect is even. But don’t stay there, keep spreading it to your neckline and shoulders as well. This will help you get a more uniform, gentle touch of the sun without the scars on the swimsuit.

Step 3: Don’t forget your hands

How to hide tan with makeup

Remember that bronzer will help create shadows and depth. Therefore, applying it on the inside of your hands where you have your muscles will create the illusion of an arm wrench.

Step 4: Also pay some attention to your neckline

How to hide tan with makeup

Need a sharper bust right now? You can get it thanks to the magic brushes of your makeup and bronzer. So give your breasts a lift as you would with a very good push-up bra. Apply a little bronzer on the top of each chest to create the illusion of a shadow. This simple secret is the easiest way to highlight your bust without wearing a super push-up bra.

Do the same with your back, with the help of one of course. You can also try it on your feet, if for example, you want to wear a short dress, just make sure you secure the product with a spray so that it doesn’t go away.

8 thoughts on “How to hide tan with makeup

• March 7, 2020 at 11:29 pm

Hi just wanted to give you a brief heads up and let
    you know a few of the pictures aren’t loading correctly.
    I’m not sure why but I think its a linking issue. I’ve tried it in two different browsers and both show the same outcome.

• March 8, 2020 at 5:05 am

ok, now fixed it

• Pingback: 2020 new trends in swimwear - Beauty Makeup Tips

• March 11, 2020 at 9:52 am

I am not sure where you’re getting your info, but good topic.

I needs to spend some time learning more or understanding more.
    Thanks for wonderful information I was looking for
    this info for my mission.

• March 14, 2020 at 2:44 pm

It is perfect time to make some plans for the
    future and it’s time to be happy. I have read this post and
    if I could I wish to suggest you some interesting things or tips.
    Maybe you can write next articles referring to this article.

I desire to read even more things about it! I have
    been browsing on-line greater than three hours lately, but I by no means discovered
    any fascinating article like yours. It is beautiful worth enough for me.
    Personally, if all website owners and bloggers made just right content
    material as you did, the net will be a lot more
    useful than ever before. I have been browsing
    online more than three hours today, yet I never found
    any interesting article like yours. It’s beautiful value sufficient for me.

In my view, if all webmasters and bloggers made
    just right content as you probably did, the net will be much more helpful than ever before.

• March 21, 2020 at 1:06 pm

Way cool! Some very valid points! I appreciate you penning this post and also the rest of the site is also very good.
    I visited many web sites except the audio quality for
    audio songs current at this web page is really
    superb. I need to to thank you for this excellent read!!
    I absolutely enjoyed every bit of it. I’ve got you book-marked to look at new stuff you

• March 25, 2020 at 5:59 am

Drug Rehab Centers That Accept Medicaid http://aaa-rehab.com Alcohol Rehab Near Me http://aaa-rehab.com Outpatient Drug And Alcohol Treatment Near Me