5 ways to get perfect abs with chair. In order to get a great body for the beach, you do not have to run the gyms, do exhaustive diets or buy expensive slimming creams.
Get perfect abs with just one chair and 10 minutes of exercise daily.
The exercise program you will see below is very simple and can be done by anyone. The only accessory you will need is a chair. Something we all have at home.
5 ways to get perfect abs with chair
This is a series of exercises faster and simpler than exercises to transform your body into just 4 weeks we had seen some time ago.
Follow this 10-minute exercise program for perfect abs with just one chair and prepare for the beach.
Twists / Torque Twists
– Stand behind a chair and place your hands on her back.
– Take a few steps back, slightly bend your torso until your chest is parallel to the floor.
– Slowly turn left, lifting your left hand over your ear.
– Do 20 repetitions by alternating hands. One moves with the left, one with the right and so on.
Floor Twists on the floor
– Lie with your back on the floor, move closer to the chair and put your feet on it.
– Put your hands behind your head.
– And using your abdominal muscles, lift your shoulders off the floor. At the same time, touch your right knee with your left elbow.
– Do 20 repetitions by alternating hands.
– Sit on the edge of the chair, bend your knees and place your palms back.
– Move your buttocks forward so that they do not rest on the chair.
– Lift your left foot straight and hold it parallel to the floor.
– Perform 20 repetitions of foot swaps.
– Rest your hands on the edge of a chair and turn towards it. Keep your body in a straight posture and take the place of plank – board exercise.
– Keep your back straight.
– And stay still for 30 seconds.
– Try increasing the exercise time by 10 seconds each day.
Squats / Seats
– Stand upright with your hands on the edge of a chair behind you.
– Bend your knees at a 90-degree angle and align your legs. Your feet should be slightly longer than your shoulders.
– Bend your elbows and lower. Then get up and stretch your hands completely.
– Make 20 repetitions.