The strongest 7 homemade hair masks with yogurt for damaged hair, Yogurt mixes for hair are one of the types of natural recipes that are used in order to treat the various problems that the hair is exposed to on a daily basis, from falling, damage and breakage, and other problems. Because Yogurt is one of the effective natural ingredients that include a large proportion of nutrients, and through the next lines we will present you a set of the best yogurt recipes for hair.
- The 7 homemade hair masks with yogurt
- 1- Yogurt and lemon mixture
- 2- Yogurt and aloe vera mixture
- 3- Yogurt and mustard mixture
- 4- Banana and yogurt mixture
- Yogurt mixture for lengthening hair
- Yogurt mixture for damaged hair
- Yogurt and mayonnaise mixture for hair
See also, How to grow hair faster
7 homemade hair masks with yogurt
There are many natural mixtures that contain yogurt, which is used to soften hair, treat hair loss, as well as increase hair growth, and effective treatment for hair loss, and among those mixtures are the following:
1- Yogurt and lemon mixture
This mixture is considered one of the mixtures that moisturize the hair and accelerate its growth, because it is one of the components that contain vitamin B, and it is used with the following steps.
- Mix one cup of yogurt with one teaspoon of olive oil.
- Add the amount of two tablespoons of lemon juice.
- Also, add two tablespoons of water, and mix all the ingredients with each other until completely homogeneous.
- The hair is initially washed before using the mixture, and after that, it is applied by distributing it on the hair and scalp.
- Leave the ingredients on the hair for at least twenty minutes.
- Rinse hair with lukewarm water only, without shampoo.
- This mixture is repeated at a rate of once to twice a week, in order to obtain an effective result.
- This recipe is not suitable for some women who suffer from severe dry hair, because it contains lemon, which causes dry hair, and it is better not to use it for long periods so as not to cause damage to the hair.
2- Yogurt and aloe vera mixture
Aloe vera contains moisturizers for hair, and it also nourishes the hair, and when added to yogurt, it is considered a natural and effective treatment for roughness and brittleness, and it is used through the following steps.
- Mix 2 tablespoons of yogurt with the same amount of aloe vera.
- The mixture is massaged into the hair and scalp, preferably applied to wet hair after washing it.
- After that, the ingredients are left on the hair for a period of at least thirty minutes.
- Then wash the hair with warm water and a little favorite shampoo.
- This recipe is repeated two to three times a week.
See also, Natural and herbal treatment for Hair
3- Yogurt and mustard mixture
This mixture helps to get rid of premature graying, as it works to completely cover the white hair, and it works to prevent the appearance of gray hair, as it softens the hair and strengthens the hair follicles and their production, and that mixture is applied with these following steps:
- Mix one tablespoon of mustard oil with a full cup of yogurt.
- The ingredients are mixed with each other until they are homogeneous, after which they are applied to the hair.
- It is preferable that the hair has been washed immediately before using the recipe.
- Distribute the mixture to the hair and massage the scalp well.
- Leave it on the hair for at least forty-five minutes.
- Then wash the hair with lukewarm water, shampoo and conditioner.
- Repeat this method once a week, until the gray hair is completely eliminated.
See also, How to use apple cider vinegar on hair
4- Banana and yogurt mixture
This mixture is one of the strongest yogurt mixes for hair that helps treat dry and frizzy hair, because it is considered a natural moisturizer for hair, as bananas with yogurt give the hair vitality, and it increases its smoothness and shine, and this mixture is used with these following steps.
- One banana is brought in, and it is mashed with a fork or mash.
- Put mashed bananas in a bowl, and add one cup of yogurt.
- Mix the ingredients with each other until completely homogeneous, and you can use an electric mixer to get a better mixing result.
- The ingredients are applied directly to the hair and scalp, with a good massage until distributed over the hair.
- Leave the ingredients on the hair for at least twenty minutes.
- Wash the hair with warm water and shampoo.
- The recipe is repeated two to three times a week to get a quick result.
See also, 12 recipes for a beauty mask with Yogurt
Yogurt mixture for lengthening hair
This mixture is one of the many yogurt mixtures, which work to treat the problem of hair loss, and it also helps to prolong it and make it healthier, by directly feeding the scalp, and this mixture is used with the following steps:
- Heat one package of yogurt and one egg yolk.
- Mix the ingredients together until well combined, and until the eggs are well beaten.
- Apply the ingredients to the scalp and hair, and massage in circular motions for five minutes.
- Leave the mixture on the hair for at least twenty minutes.
- After that, wash the hair with lukewarm water and a preferred lotion.
- This mixture is repeated only once a week.
See also, Natural Vitamins for Hair Loss
Yogurt mixture for damaged hair
This mixture is considered one of the mixtures that help treat damaged hair, and it also treats the ends of the hair that suffer from the problem of split ends, and it has a great role in promoting healthy hair growth, and it is used with the following steps:
- One package of yogurt is brought, and half a spoonful of cream is added to it.
- Mix the ingredients together, then add one tablespoon of castor oil to it.
- Mix the ingredients well, and then apply the mixture directly to the hair.
- Leave it for at least thirty minutes, after which the hair is washed with lukewarm water.
- The mixture is repeated only twice a week.
Yogurt and mayonnaise mixture for hair
This mixture is considered one of the nourishing mixtures for hair because it contains some important ingredients, which include white honey and mayonnaise, as it provides the hair with the necessary nutrition for it, and it also addresses the damage that affects the hair as a result of dyes, in addition to nourishing the scalp and treats hair loss. Use it through the following steps.
- A large cup of yogurt is brought, and a quarter cup of white honey is added to it.
- Mix the ingredients with each other until completely homogeneous, and then add two banana fruits to them after they are well mashed.
- A large spoonful of mayonnaise is added to the ingredients. All ingredients are mixed well, and an electric mixer bowl can be used to quickly mix the ingredients.
- The hair is washed with water and lotion until the hair is moisturized, and after that, the mixture is applied to the hair and distributed well.
- After that, the recipe is left on the hair for a period of at least forty-five minutes, approximately, and the time can be more than that if the ability is.
- After the time is up, the hair is washed with warm water and combed until the residue of the yogurt is eliminated.
- This mixture is repeated two to three times every week, in order to get a good result.
Share “7 homemade hair masks with yogurt” with others and add your comments below.