What are the benefits of avocado oil for hair? Avocado oil is one of the types of natural zits that contain a high percentage of important nutrients and vitamins that nourish hair, so many women accept to use it, and through the next lines, we will review the most important and prominent of those Benefits, as well as how to use.
- What are the benefits of avocado oil for hair?
- How to use avocado oil for hair
- Avocado oil for long hair
- Avocado oil to treat damaged hair
- Avocado oil to moisturize the hair
What are the benefits of avocado oil for hair?
There are many different benefits that avocado oil has for hair, and keeping it from falling and damage, because it is one of the types of oils rich in compounds that hair needs, and the most prominent of these benefits are the following:
1- Moisturizing the hair
- Avocado oil helps moisturize dry and frizzy hair because it contains a high percentage of important vitamins for hair.
- It contains vitamin B complex, vitamin A, vitamin C, vitamin E, and many other types of different vitamins that nourish hair and provide it with the nutrition it needs.
- The compounds in avocado oil have a great role in treating dry scalp, by giving it moisture and preventing dry scalp, which results in many different problems.
2- Get rid of dandruff
- Avocado oil is high in vitamin C, which is one of the vitamins that treats scalp infections.
- The antioxidants in avocado oil make it one of the natural ingredients that have a great role in treating dandruff caused by scalp infections.
- It is also one of the types of oils that contain disinfectants and cleansers and thus it works to cleanse the scalp, get rid of fungi and bacteria stuck to the scalp, and this is what contributes to getting rid of the problem of dandruff.
3- Treating damaged hair
- This oil helps treat many different problems that afflict hair, most notably the problem of hair damage.
- As it helps to treat hair breakage and exposure to breakage, due to the lack of vitamins it needs.
- It gives hair the elasticity it needs and makes it get rid of roughness that affects the hair.
4- Hair straightening
- Avocado oil also contributes to making hair look soft and smooth, by moisturizing the hair.
- It contains many compounds that work to preserve hair greasiness, which helps increase hair smoothness and elasticity.
- Leaves hair easy to manage and prevents hair from getting tangled, especially for children.
5- Treats hair loss
- It contains a high percentage of vitamins that contribute to the treatment of hair loss.
- It contains vitamin D, which is one of the vitamins that contribute to promoting hair growth.
- Helps restore blood circulation to the scalp, which contributes to improving hair health.
- It also contains a group of vitamins and compounds that help regenerate damaged hair follicles, and work to produce new ones, and thus work to intensify hair and get rid of hair loss.
How to use avocado oil for hair
There are many different ways in which avocado oil can be used on hair, in order to benefit from the many benefits that the oil carries for general hair health, and among the ways in which it can be used are the following:
Avocado oil for long hair
The use of avocado oil alone is one of the methods that many women resort to, and it has an effective and fast result, and is done through this following method:
- An amount equivalent to two tablespoons of avocado oil is brought, and the amount can be increased if the hair is thick and long.
- The oil is placed in a small bowl, and then it is placed in the microwave for a few seconds only, until it becomes warm, or by placing it on a fire for half a minute.
- Any other type of oil can be added to the oil and used with avocado oil, such as coconut oil or almond oil.
- After that, the oil is removed and prepared for use, and then work is done on combing the hair.
- The hair is divided into several parts, and then the oil is applied directly to the scalp, and then the scalp is massaged well.
- The scalp massage continues for a period of at least ten minutes, provided that the massage is in circular motions, and that it is with the tips of the fingers.
- After that, the oil is left on the hair for a period of not less than a quarter of an hour, or until the oil is completely absorbed into the scalp.
- After that, the hair is washed well, by using shampoo and lukewarm water.
- Repeat this method two to three times a week, until an effective and fast result is obtained.
See also, Best oils for long hair
Avocado oil to treat damaged hair
Oil can also be used on the hair, in order to get rid of hair damage permanently, and work to nourish it, by adding to it one of the important ingredients for moisturizing the hair, which is banana, and it is used through this following method:
- Bring one tablespoon of avocado oil.
- Add one fresh avocado and one banana.
- Put the fruits in an electric mixer with the oil until they are completely mixed.
- Add to it 1 teaspoon of coconut oil while continuing to mix.
- After that, add a tablespoon of white honey.
- After the ingredients have been homogenized, they are removed from the electric mixer, and then applied to the hair and scalp well.
- Leave the ingredients on the hair for a period of no less than about twenty minutes, and the time can be longer than that if desired.
- After the time has expired, wash the hair with warm water and shampoo, taking into account the use of a moisturizing shampoo for hair.
- The method is repeated one to two times per week, in order to obtain an effective result.
See also, How to choose a shampoo
Avocado oil to moisturize the hair
As for the desire to use avocado oil in order to treat the problem of dry and rough hair, and it is also one of the methods that give hair a shiny appearance, it can be used in another way, by using it with eggs, so that it gives the hair the largest amount of vitamins, and the method is With these following steps:
- Bring half of one avocado, and remove the seed.
- Mash the avocado well, working to get rid of the peels.
- Add one egg yolk to it, and mix the ingredients well until completely homogeneous.
- Add one tablespoon of white honey to the ingredients and mix.
- The hair is first washed with water, and then the mixture is applied directly to the hair while working on massaging the scalp well.
- Leave the ingredients on the hair for at least thirty minutes approximately.
- After that, wash the hair with lukewarm water and lotion for hair type.
- This method is repeated approximately once every fourteen days.
Share “Benefits of avocado oil for hair” with others.