Best oils for long hair, where the problem of searching for the best oils for lengthening short hair is one of the problems that many women suffer from, because hair is the title of beauty and attractiveness, and hair can be lengthened in many natural ways. And recipes, and through the next lines, we will review the best oils that help to prolong hair in a short time
- Best oils for long hair
- olive oil
- Castor oil
- Argan oil
- Coconut Oil
- Jojoba oil
- Sesame oil
- Camphor oil for hair lengthening
- The mixture of oils to lengthen hair
Best oils for long hair
There are many natural oils that help to prolong hair because it contains a high percentage of important nutrients that the hair needs and the most important characteristic of it is that it is one of the components that do not have any kind of side effects on the health of the hair, and among those oils are the following: :
- Olive oil is one of the types of natural oils that help to lengthen hair and work to intensify it.
- This is because it contains vitamin E, vitamin A, and various other vitamins.
- It is also rich in antioxidants, which work to prevent scalp infections that cause weak hair follicles.
- It is preferable to use olive oil by bringing two tablespoons of it, and it is placed in the microwave and then the scalp is massaged well.
- Leave the oil on the hair for at least fifteen minutes, after which the hair is washed with shampoo and lukewarm water.
- The recipe is repeated three times per week, in order to get a good result.
- Castor oil is the best oil for hair growth ever because it contains vitamin E.
- Helps moisturize dry hair, get rid of breakage and wrinkles that appear on the hair.
- It also helps nourish the hair by providing it with many other vitamins and elements in it.
- It treats severe hair loss and is used in the event of hair damage, and it also treats dandruff with anti-inflammatory materials in it.
- Two tablespoons of castor oil are brought, and then one tablespoon of sweet almond oil is added to it.
- Mix the oils and massage them into the hair for a period of at least two hours.
- After that, the hair is washed with shampoo and water.
- Repeat the method two to three times per week, in order to get a good result.
See also, How to increase hair volume naturally
- This oil is one of the types of oils that have a great role in lengthening hair because it contains vitamin A and vitamin C.
- It is one of the effective oils in treating hair loss, because it stimulates blood circulation in the scalp, thus nourishing the follicles and increasing hair growth.
- It also helps moisturize and soften the hair, in addition to treating dandruff because it contains antioxidants.
- It increases the shine of hair if applied daily to the hair.
- Massage the scalp well with it, cover with a plastic cap, and leave it for a period of at least three hours.
- After that, wash the hair with warm water and rinse.
- It is one of the effective oils in treating many problems facing hair, including hair loss.
- As it contains antioxidants that make it oil that treats scalp infections, and it also improves blood circulation in the scalp and thus increases hair growth.
- It contains a group of vitamins and minerals important for hair, including vitamin E and E and other elements needed by the hair.
- It also helps moisturize the hair follicles from the inside and make the hair look soft.
- It is used by massaging the scalp and hair well with warm oil.
- Leave the oil on the hair for at least half an hour, after which the hair is washed with warm water.
- The method is repeated twice a week in order to get a quick result.
See also, Benefits of henna for hair
- It is the best oil for lengthening hair because it contains many vitamins that nourish it.
- As it helps to produce new hair follicles from the roots because it penetrates into the scalp and reaches the follicles.
- It protects hair from falling and split ends, and it also treats dandruff, because it contains antioxidants.
- Use it by adding it to a little olive oil, almond oil, and mixing the ingredients.
- Massage hair and scalp for five minutes in circular motions.
- After that, the hair is covered and left for a full night and washed with warm water the next morning.
- Repeat the method two to three times a week, to get a good result.
- Sesame oil is one of the types of natural oils that are beneficial for hair, and that works to prolong it.
- It contains a high percentage of vitamins that nourish hair, including vitamin A, vitamin E, and other vitamins.
- It also has many antioxidants, which treat scalp infections that lead to hair loss and delayed growth.
- It is used by warming a little oil, massaging the scalp well with it, and leaving it on for one to two hours.
- Wash hair with lukewarm water and lotion, and repeat the method three times a week.
Camphor oil for hair lengthening
- Camphor oil helps to nourish and provide hair with many benefits, due to its high content of important vitamins and minerals that hair needs.
- It works to cleanse the scalp, moisturize it, and get rid of dandruff that is caused by inflammation.
- It treats hair breakage and damage and has a major role in improving blood circulation to the scalp.
- It is used by getting two tablespoons of oil, and it is placed on the fire until it becomes warm.
- Apply it on the hair, and leave it on for a minimum of two hours.
- After that, the hair is washed with warm water and rinse.
- The method is repeated three times every week, for a full month or until the desired length is reached.
The mixture of oils to lengthen hair
Hair can also be lengthened in a very short time, by using a mixture of natural oils that contain a group of effective oils, because it contains vitamins and minerals that the hair needs, and the mixture is as follows:
- Get two tablespoons of olive oil and the same amount of coconut oil.
- Add the same amount of sweet almond oil, as well as aloe vera oil, and castor oil.
- A tablespoon of watercress oil is added to the ingredients, as well as jojoba oil.
- Mix all ingredients with each other until completely homogeneous.
- The ingredients are packed in an airtight container, and left for a whole night, preferably in a room far from light and heat.
- Upon use, the bottle is shaken well with oils, after which an appropriate amount of it is taken, and the scalp is massaged for ten minutes.
- A little oil is added to the hair from the ends, after which the hair is covered.
- Leave the oil on the hair for at least two to three hours, after which the hair is washed with water and shampoo.
- This recipe is repeated twice a week, in order to prolong the hair.
See also, Hair detox in four steps
Share Best oils for long hair with others, add your comments below.