Best scalp treatment with skin conditions, get to know it in detail, as scalp inflammation is one of the problems that many people suffer from, which results in many different problems and symptoms, including itching and redness, and this problem can be overcome with many Of effective treatments, which we will review for you through the next lines.
- Scalp treatment
- Treat sensitive scalp
- Oily scalp treatment
- Treating scalp bacteria
- Scalp treatment from pimples
- Scalp treatment of psoriasis
- Treatment for scalp inflammation with medicinal herbs
- 1- Lemongrass
- 2- Chamomile
- 3- Lemon
Scalp treatment with scalp conditions
There are many different treatments that can be used, in cases that suffer from scalp infections, or its different diseases, which differ according to the condition in which the scalp is infected, and among those diseases and their treatments are the following:
Treat sensitive scalp
Scalp sensitivity is one of the common problems for many people, and it must be dealt with by a specific system, in order to reduce its sensitivity, and among the treatments that help treat scalp sensitivity are the following:
- Always pay attention to the scalp, through the continuous use of disinfectants and cleansers for it.
- Avoid using special types of hair care, which contain a high percentage of chemicals, because they cause sensitivity and irritation of the scalp.
- In the event that the problem increased beyond the normal limit, or the sensitivity was severe, then in that case it is necessary to consult a specialist doctor, so that he prescribes the necessary treatment.
- As in some cases, the scalp is infected with fungi and bacteria, and this increases sensitivity and itching, and here anti-fungal ointments and creams are prescribed.
See also, Optimal care for every hair structure
Oily scalp treatment
As for the cases that suffer from greasy scalp, which results in many different other problems for hair, including oily hair, which is difficult to style, as it is hair loss often, and oily hair scalp can be treated through the following steps:
- You must use special types of lotions that are suitable for oily hair, and that contain some substances that dissolve the fats stuck in the scalp.
- Care must be taken to wash oily hair on a daily basis, in order to get rid of the greasy layer attached to the scalp, because the water and lotion help reduce the greasy of the scalp.
- Avoid using some lotions for hair care, which cause fats to form in the scalp, including conditioners, creams and oils, because they increase the greasy of the scalp.
- In cases that suffer from severe scalp oily, they can wash the hair with white vinegar, in order to reduce the amount of fat, but taking into account not to use it too much so as not to cause damage to the hair.
Treating scalp bacteria
The scalp can also be infected with bacteria, which is one of the conditions that causes the accumulation of pimples in the scalp, as well as severe skin itching, and in some cases some ulcers form on the scalp and between the roots of the hair, and it can be treated by the following method:
- The scalp and hair must be cleaned regularly, by washing the hair with water and lotion on a daily basis.
- It is also necessary to use ointments and creams that are anti-bacterial, with the use of a lotion and disinfectant for the skin.
- You should avoid using some shampoos and oils that contain chemicals that cause severe skin itching.
Scalp treatment from pimples
The problem of pimples on the scalp is one of the problems that many people suffer from, which causes dandruff, severe itching, and many other different problems. Scalp pills and dandruff can be treated through the following steps:
- Hair must be washed frequently, by washing it several times per day, so that it is washed with water, followed by water and shampoo, and followed by water again in order to get rid of the bacteria attached to it.
- It is best to use some types of medicinal lotion, which contain charcoal droplets, salicylic acid, or zinc pyrithione, in order to get rid of the peel and grain.
- Avoid using some types of conditioners and oils, because they increase the greasiness of the scalp, and thus the accumulation of pimples at greater rates.
Scalp treatment of psoriasis
Some people may suffer from psoriasis that affects the scalp, which produces many different symptoms, and among them is the formation of crusts, and it can be treated through the use of some medical treatments, which include the following:
- You can use some shampoos that contain ketoconazole, which helps get rid of the scales on the scalp as a result of psoriasis.
- Some steroid-containing ointments are used, and shampoo or soap containing coal tar can be used to relieve itching and redness.
- It is also necessary to wash hair with lotion that contains salicylic acid, which is one of the substances that treat scalp psoriasis.
- Also, the doctor must prescribe a treatment that contains cortisone, which is one of the substances that works to treat it faster.
- Also, some types of antihistamine drugs must be taken, which work to relieve the effects of itchy skin on the scalp, and thus prevent infection of the scalp with wounds.
Treatment for scalp inflammation with medicinal herbs
Let’s see the Best scalp treatment with skin conditions. There are also many types of natural herbs that can help treat the scalp from infections, which are home remedies, which come with a quick result, and among those herbs are the following:
1- Lemongrass treatment
The loan is one of the types of natural herbs that help get rid of scalp infections, because it contains many anti-inflammatory substances, and it is used with these following steps:
- A portion of the loan plant is brought in and then placed in a container.
- Add water, which equals about a cup, and then put it on a stove.
- Leave the ingredients to boil together for at least a quarter of an hour, until the water changes color.
- The ingredients are removed from the stove, and then filtered from the seeds.
- Wash the hair frequently with this boil, taking into account massaging the scalp well with it.
- Repeat the method three times a week, until the infection is completely cured.
2- Chamomile treatment
Chamomile is one of the types of natural herbs that help treat scalp infections, because it contains anti-inflammatory substances, as well as soothing substances, which work to relieve itching, and it is used with these following steps:
- Two tablespoons of chamomile flowers are brought.
- The flowers are placed in a bowl, and two cups of water are added to them.
- Put the ingredients on the stove, and leave to boil for at least five minutes.
- After that, it is removed from the stove, and filtered, keeping only the boiled.
- Massaging the scalp well with the ingredients, after which the chamomile decoction is left on the hair for at least a quarter of an hour.
- After that, wash the hair with warm water, and repeat this method two to three times a week.
3- Lemon treatment
Lemon is one of the types of natural ingredients that contain antioxidants that are useful in treating scalp infections, and it works to cleanse and moisturize it, and it is used through the following steps:
- Two tablespoons of lemon juice are brought.
- Massage the scalp well with juice with fingertips for a period of at least five minutes.
- After that, leave the juice on the scalp and hair for at least ten minutes.
- Wash the hair with warm water and shampoo, and repeat the method twice every week.
Now you know what are the Best scalp treatment with skin conditions. So, try it at home and see the result.
Share “Best scalp treatment with skin conditions” with others and add your comments below.