Cheilitis lips treatment methods. Cheilitis lips is one of the conditions that many people afflicted, especially in the winter, where the skin is exposed to dryness in general, and this is what leads to chapped lips, and in some Cases turn dryness into severe infections, accompanied by white ulcers or small bubbles, which cause severe pain, and through the next lines, we will review some methods that help treat lip inflammation.
- Cheilitis lips treatment methods
- Coconut Oil
- White honey
- olive oil
- Aloe Vera
- Apple cider vinegar
- Green tea
- Treatment of fungi lips from the outside
- Antiseptic lotion
- Antifungal ointments
- petroleum jelly
Cheilitis lips treatment methods
There are many different methods that help get rid of the problem of lip infections, which cause severe pain, and other problems, including the unwanted appearance of the lips, and it can be treated with home methods or natural remedies, and among those methods are the following:
- Coconut oil is also among the types of oils that contain moisturizers.
- Works to moisturize the lips and get rid of the cracking that affects them.
- It also contains antibacterial and antibacterial substances, thus eliminating the bacteria that cause lip bubbles, as well as fungi.
- It is used on the lips at a rate of two to three times a day, in order to obtain an effective result.
- Honey is considered a healthy substance for the skin and lips, because it is a powerful moisturizer for the skin and lips, and it is an effective way to treat cheilitis.
- It contains antioxidants, which work to treat viruses and bacteria that affect the lips.
- It is applied topically to the lips for ten minutes, twice a day.
- After that, the lips are washed with cold water, and gum from rose water can be applied to them as well and left for five minutes.
- Olive oil is one of the types of natural oils that help treat lip inflammation, through its high content of anti-bacterial and anti-fungal substances.
- It also contains moisturizers, which help moisturize the lips.
- Olive oil is applied on the lips from the outside, at a rate of three times a day.
- Aloe Vera is one of the most effective natural ingredients in treating inflammation of the lips.
- It contains a high percentage of antiseptics, which works to cleanse the lips and get rid of the bacteria attached to them.
- It also works to kill germs that lead to ulcers on the lips.
- The aloe vera gel is brought in and placed in the refrigerator until a heavy texture is obtained.
- After that, it is applied directly to the lips, leaving it for at least half an hour.
- After that, the lips are washed with cold water.
Apple cider vinegar
- Apple cider vinegar contains many antibacterial substances, which work to get rid of lip inflammation.
- It moisturizes the lips that suffer from dryness because it contains moisturizers for the skin.
- It contributes to the treatment of ulcers, small bubbles, and inflammation that appear on the side of the lips because it contains antioxidants.
- Apple cider vinegar is applied to the lips, by adding one teaspoon of it to half a cup of water.
- Mix the ingredients well with each other, until the vinegar is diluted.
- Apply apple cider vinegar directly to the lips, and leave it to dry.
- It is used at a rate of four times a day to get a quick result, and it can be used for several days in a row in cases that suffer from severe inflammation.
See also, How to use apple cider vinegar on hair
- Cucumber helps moisturize the lips that suffer from dryness, due to its high content of fluids and vitamins.
- It also works to treat inflammation caused by a bacterial infection, because it contains anti-bacterial materials.
- Cucumber is applied by cutting it into thin slices and then passing it over the lips for a period of at least five minutes.
- It is also possible to bring a piece of cucumber, and mash it with a fork, and then add a little white honey to it.
- The ingredients are applied directly to the lips, and left for at least ten minutes, after which they are washed with cold water.
- This recipe is repeated twice a day, and you can add sugar instead of white honey.
- Green tea helps treat infections that affect the lips because it contains polyphenols, which are anti-inflammatory.
- It also acts as a natural lip balm, due to the fact that it contains moisturizers.
- It contains antioxidants, which fight bacteria and viruses that infect the lips.
- A bag of green tea is brought, and then it is soaked in lukewarm water, after which it is opened and the tea inside it is obtained.
- The ingredients are applied directly to the lips and left for at least a quarter of an hour.
- Repeat this method two to three times a day, to get the effective result.
- Glycerin helps get rid of chapped lips that lead to inflammation.
- Works on moisturizing the lips and eliminating wounds, cracks, and bubbles.
- It is applied to the affected lips three times a day.
- Helps treat severe dry lips that lead to ulcers.
- It contains a high content of antibacterial substances and germs that cause infections.
- It helps give the lips the moisture they need, and it brightens the color of the lips and makes them appear pink.
- Yogurt is used on the lips by rubbing it and massaging it well for a few minutes.
- Leave the yogurt on the lips for at least ten minutes to a quarter of an hour, until it dries on the lips.
- Then the lips are washed with lukewarm water, and the method is repeated two to three times per day in order to get a good result.
Treatment of fungi lips from the outside
As for the fungi on the lips, it is one of the conditions that lead to many symptoms, among them severe pain and a feeling of burning, in addition to spots that are white or yellow in color that appears on the side of the lips, and it can be treated with some treatments, including the following:
It is one of the effective treatments in getting rid of fungi because it contains antiseptic substances, which work to cleanse the sores that are open, in cases of severe infection, and it must be used until complete healing, and it is the best way to treat cheilitis.
There are also many types of ointments that work to fight fungi that affect the lips, which the doctor prescribes in cases that suffer from infection of the lips with fungi, and the lack of success of natural or home remedies, and among those types are miconazole ointment, as well as ketoconazole ointment, as well as nystatin ointment, and also Clotrimazole, or steroid ointments that are applied topically to the affected lip.
The doctor also prescribes Vaseline in many cases, which contains many moisturizers, which people who suffer from lip infections frequently, must accept the use of Vaseline constantly, in order to moisturize the lips, and prevent infection with fungi, as well as It treats these conditions if it is used alongside the other medicines mentioned.
Share “Cheilitis lips treatment methods” with others and add your comments below.