Glycerin leaves your skin hydrated and prevents dryness, while rose water helps to balance the pH of the skin.
Lemon juice has antibacterial and antifungal properties and brightens the skin.
You will need:
- 1/2 cup of rose water
- 1/2 cup glycerin
- 1 teaspoon of lemon juice
- A spray bottle
How to make it:
- Combine all the ingredients and mix well.
- Sterilize the bottle by placing it in hot water for a few minutes.
- Pour the mixture into the bottle.
How to apply it:
- Spray your face before you sleep.
- Rinse your face the next morning.
Click the other articles of Beauty Makeup Tips, you can view more Makeup Tips here. If you like this article, please leave your comments and share this with your friends via social media.
DIY moisturizing lotion with rose water