Face cleansing steps at home, get to know it in detail through Beautymakeptipsonline.com, where steps to clean the skin are one of the things that every woman looks for, because it is useful in improving the health of the skin, getting rid of pimples and impurities stuck to it, and helping to treat many problems. That affect her, and through the following lines, we will explain to you, dear, a set of steps that must be followed when cleaning the skin.
- Steps to deeply clean the skin
- 1- Choose the appropriate lotion
- 2- Opening the pores of the skin
- 3- Skin peeling
- 4- Moisturizing the skin
- 5- Close the skin pores
- Steps to clean the skin with steam
- Mask to deeply clean oily skin
- Clean the skin with tomatoes and honey
- Clean the skin with milk and lemon
- Clean skin with strawberry
Deeply Face cleansing steps at home
There are many steps that women must follow when wanting to clean the skin, get rid of impurities and traces of dead skin, and many other things that affect the skin significantly, and among those steps are the following: So, Let’s see Face cleansing steps at home.
1- Choose the appropriate lotion
- One of the important things that must be followed when cleaning the skin is for a woman to choose the type of wash that suits the skin.
- Where there are some types that are suitable for women with oily skin, and some types suitable for dry and normal skin, and other types of skin.
- Wash should be used instead of regular soap because soap causes dry skin.
- Also, the lotion should be used twice a day, once in the morning and once in the evening.
- Some types of natural materials can be used to wash the skin.
- After washing the skin, the face is dried, by patting it with gentle movements without rubbing the face.
See also, Natural beauty tips for oily skin
2- Opening the pores of the skin
- When starting to take steps to deeply cleanse the skin, work must be done to open the skin’s pores.
opening helps deep cleanse the skin, get rid of lingering infections and acne.
- It also helps to renew skin cells, get rid of dead cells, and impurities in the skin.
- The pores can be opened through exposure to steam, through an electrical device that contains steam.
- You can also use some natural herbs or ingredients that help open the pores, such as chamomile.
3- Skin peeling
- Among the ways to deeply cleanse the skin is to do skin peeling sessions, which can be used at home with some natural ingredients.
- Sugar and white honey can be used and applied to the skin while massaging it well, leaving the mixture to dry.
- The ingredients are rubbed well on the skin, after which it is washed with cold water.
- There are also many lotions and creams that work on peeling the skin, which can be bought from pharmacies and used in peeling the skin.
- Exfoliating the skin helps to get rid of the traces of dead skin, thus getting a good cleansing of the skin.
- In some cases, women have to go to cosmetic centers, and in cases that suffer from severe pallor.
- Where the centers help to provide tools for deep cleaning, not just surface, in order to ensure a good result.
4- Moisturizing the skin
- After completing the previous steps, it is necessary to moisturize the skin, in order to obtain a better result.
- Rosewater, which is considered a natural skin moisturizer, can be used by applying it to the skin.
- You can also use a lavender mask or some herbs that help moisturize the skin by providing it with the nutrition it needs.
- When peeling the skin, it may be exposed to redness and irritation, and therefore a moisturizing cream should be used to get rid of this problem.
See also, Why Rose water good for skin and hair
5- Close the skin pores
- This step is one of the important steps during skin cleansing, and therefore it must be performed.
- As the closure of pores helps protect the skin from the entry of impurities and protects it from microbes and bacteria.
- Coldwater is applied directly by applying simple compresses to the skin in order to close the pores.
- Ice cubes can be used, bypassing them on the skin, and left until it dries completely.
Steps to clean the skin with steam
- It is also possible to rely on cleaning the skin, through the work of steam sessions, which are one of the methods available inside every home.
- Bring a quantity of water, put it on the fire, and bring it to a boil well.
- The face is exposed directly to the steam of the water, and then the face is left on the steam for a period of at least five minutes.
- After that, a piece of cheesecloth or medical gauze is used, and the face is gently wiped with it.
- Taking into account that the areas that suffer from browning are wiped, including the areas around the mouth and nose.
- An ice cube is brought, and then the face is gently wiped with it, in order to close the pores again and work to reduce them.
- Some natural herbs, such as mint, cinnamon, and ginger, can be added to the water, which soothes the skin.
- It is best to clean the skin with steam once to twice a week in order to get an effective result.
Mask to deeply clean oily skin
There are many types of masks that help to deeply clean the skin, and the most important thing that distinguishes them is that they are made of masks made of natural materials that are inside every home, and are inexpensive, and among those masks are the following:
Clean the skin with tomatoes and honey
This mask is one of the masks that help get rid of impurities attached to the skin because it contains tomatoes that clean and cleanses the skin, and it is used with the following steps:
- Get two tablespoons of fresh tomato juice.
- A large spoonful of white honey is added to it.
- Mix the ingredients with each other until completely homogeneous.
- Apply the mixture directly to the face, for a period of at least twenty-five minutes.
- The face is washed with cold water, and the mask is repeated twice every week.
Clean the skin with milk and lemon
Lemon is one of the antiseptics, which helps to clean oily skin well, and milk contains moisturizers that moisturize the skin, but this recipe is not suitable for women with sensitive skin because lemon may cause irritation and redness of the skin, and the mask is applied with these steps :
- A quarter cup of milk or curd is brought, as desired.
- In addition to a teaspoon of lemon juice
- Mix the ingredients together until they are homogeneous.
- Apply these ingredients to the skin while massaging in circular motions.
- Leave the mask until the ingredients dry, or for about a quarter of an hour.
- The face is rubbed well with the ingredients, after which it is washed off with lukewarm water.
- A moisturizing cream is applied directly to the face in order to calm it down.
Clean skin with strawberry
Strawberries contain cleansers and cleansers for the skin, and they also help to cleanse the pores, and the strawberry mask helps to increase the freshness of the skin, and the mask is applied with these following steps:
- Three strawberries are brought in, and then mashed well with a fork, or they can be placed in an electric mixer.
- Add to it a tablespoon of white honey and a teaspoon of lemon juice.
- Add two tablespoons of yogurt, and mix all ingredients together until completely homogeneous.
- Apply the mixture on the face, massaging in circular motions for a few seconds.
- Leave the mixture on the skin for at least ten minutes, after which the face is washed with cold water.
Share Face cleansing steps at home with others. Share your valuable comments bellow.