How to choose eyeglass frames and eyewear makeup tips. Unfortunately or fortunately most women have to wear glasses or contact lenses in order to look normal. However, there are a few times when an infection, an allergy, or the difficulty of wearing lenses force you to resort to classic sunglasses. Don’t worry though, because even so, you can impress, creating the most suitable makeup for you that will perfectly match the frame that accentuates your features.
But how do you choose the most appropriate glasses shape?
The key to the best choice is the shape of your face. If you don’t know the shape, look in the mirror and outline it with a lipstick. This will dissolve the landscape and be able to choose the right skeleton for you.
It is advisable to have your hair plaited so that the shape is clearer.
Therefore, if you have:
– Round face: Avoid round skeletons and choose one that has sharp angles.
– Square face: This is a face shape that matches rounded glasses. Avoid squared.
– Diamond-shaped face: Prefer cat-eye glasses or oval lenses and avoid squares.
– Narrow Face: Try out the big glasses and especially those that enlarge your face. Also, look for rounded glasses that have depth. Avoid small or short shapes.
– Rectangular face: As with the square face, the more rounded glasses fit him, but the bigger the better. Avoid rectangular lens shapes.
– Heart-shaped face: Prefer the rectangular shape of the glasses, whether they are metallic or plastic or bone-shaped. Avoid pilot-shaped glasses.
– Oval face: You can wear almost all lens shapes.
As you understand the basic rule is: The more round your face, the more angles the glass lens should have and the more angular the face, the more round the glasses should be.
How to paint if you wear glasses?
Because lighting in conjunction with eyeglasses often creates shadows under your eyes, it is advisable to wear a very good concealer to illuminate them. Also, wear a soft peach-pink pencil on the underside of your eye to make your look more relaxed and fresh.
If you want to avoid mascara in order not to stain your glasses, experiment with the eyeliner and make the line more intense. However, if you want you can also wear mascara, but be careful and wait a little longer to dry.
Then fill and shape your eyebrows. If the frame of your glasses is round, make them angular. If it still has corners, round them.
Finally, make a gentle contour on your nose to emphasize your eyes again.
If you still want to wear some eye shadow, prefer earthy shades of brown. And remember that the more intense your makeup is through the glasses, the more beautiful it will look.
How to choose eyeglass frames and eyewear makeup tips