How to clean skin. How to care for the skin in effective, easy, and fast ways. Daily skincare is one of the most important habits that cannot be interrupted by every woman, because facial skin is more affected by external factors that cause it to be destroyed and direct contacts with it, such as sunlight, exposure to dust, and wind, and most women are satisfied. By cleaning the skin with lotion daily, whether it is once in the morning and once in the evening, although it is one of the most important steps of skincare, it alone is not sufficient to protect it or does not give it the freshness and luster required and necessary for it, the nature of the skin always needs to be renewed, especially in its cells, and the types of care differ Skin from one woman to another, depending on the type of skin, whether it is oily, frightened or mixed, here presents how to clean the skin properly, daily skincare methods and steps.
- Determine skin type
- How to care for skin
- Firstly, clean the skin
- Second, apply Toner to the complexion
- Third, how to moisturize the skin
- Fourth, exfoliate the skin
- Fifthly, the action of a skin mask
- Sixth: Avoid scratching the skin of the face
- Seventh, to avoid tampering with pimples
- Viii. Replace the appropriate care products
- Ninth, drink plenty of water daily
- Tenth to wear sunscreen
- Eleven get rid of make-up before bed
- Twelve applying sprays for the skin
- How to clean facial skin
- Facial skin cleaning
- Facial skin regulating methods
- First method
- The second method
- The third method
- How to get clear skin
- 1- Clean the skin
- 2- Peeling the skin
- 3- Protect the skin from the sun
- 4- Moisturizing the skin
- 5- Skin lightening
- 6- Pay attention to proper nutrition
- Skin cleansing mixture
- Regular skin cleaning methods
- Methods for cleaning oily skin
- Methods for cleaning sensitive skin
- Methods for cleaning dry skin
- How to clean skin at home
- How to clean skin quickly
- cleaning the face
- steam bath
- Peeling process
- Egg whites
- Natural oils
- Cinnamon with honey bee
How to Determine skin type
Before starting skincare, it is necessary to know the type of skin first in order to be able to use materials that suit your skin, and avoid the use of substances that harm it, which result from using many problems, including moisturizing cream or a cleanser that increases the dryness of the skin or increases the proportion of fat, thus helping the emergence of pimples Desirable, therefore, it is necessary to buy suitable creams and cleansers for you, you must know the type of skin, which is divided into three main types, including oily skin, dry skin, or normal skin, which is classified as mixed skin between oily and dry.
How to care for skin
Firstly, clean the skin
Daily skincare always begins through the process of cleaning the skin first, and this is done by washing the face with warm water to help open the pores the skin, then using a suitable cleanser, the process of cleaning the skin takes 50 seconds by moving your fingers in a circular way on the face, until you get Use appropriate amounts of cleanser on your entire face, and there are some detergents that you need to leave for a minute or two until the cleaning process is completed, then wash with cold water well.
Second, apply Toner to the complexion
After the process of cleaning the skin and its pumice from the water completely using a clean towel, we choose a toner suitable for the type of skin and then apply it to the skin to remove the stuck impurities that do not come out with cleaning with lotion, and it is preferable when using it to avoid the area around the eyes.
Third, how to moisturize the skin
After the toner dries on the skin, apply an amount of cream intended for the moisturizing process, by applying it to the edges of the hand in circular motions, and this helps to give the skin the moisture it needs daily and make it more fresh and refreshed, and these steps are one of the most important steps of skin care and must be applied in the morning And before going to sleep daily.
Fourth, exfoliate the skin
Skin peeling is one of the important steps for daily skincare, which must happen at least twice a week because daily peeling hurts the pores a lot, the scrub is placed on the skin and rubbed gently on both sides of the nose, forehead, and chin, and this step helps get rid of dead cells.
See also, Body peel for sensitive skin
Fifthly, the action of a skin mask
After cleaning the skin and peeling, here comes the role of a face mask to lighten and care for humans, and there are many different types of masks that are sold in pharmacies, but a mask can be made from natural ingredients at home, and left on the skin for a period not exceeding 15 minutes.
Sixth: Avoid scratching the skin of the face
It is necessary to resist the feeling of itching on the face because it is not desirable and causes many problems for it, and also not to touch the skin with a dry or dirty towel, this leads to the accumulation of bacteria on the face and the appearance of pimples and pimples on it.
See also, Causes of pimples on face and treatment
Seventh, to avoid tampering with pimples
Pimples are present and appear frequently on the skin of the face, due to its permanent exposure to many factors that cause its formation on the skin, and its presence is a matter that disturbs all women. It is dark and has clear marks on it, and it cannot be disposed of easily, so you must permanently stop this habit, no matter how clean your hands are.
Viii. Replace the appropriate care products
You must use products that suit your skin, and if you use preparations that do not come with results with you, then the type of product must be changed to another suitable brand for you.
Ninth, drink plenty of water daily
Water helps a lot in skincare, as it helps protect the face from wrinkles, acne and pimples constantly, expels toxins from within and helps it recover and freshen.
Tenth to wear sunscreen
Dermatologists recommend that you wear a protective device for the skin while going out in the daylight hours, especially in the summer, in order to protect the skin from the harmful rays of the sun, which cause its darkening and the appearance of dark spots on it.
Eleven get rid of make-up before bed
Make-up must be removed before going to sleep, because it is one of the most important causes of damage to the skin, so do not forget to dispose of it daily.
Twelve applying sprays for the skin
To give the skin a lot of freshness and luster, a natural spray can be made at home by placing a spoonful of dry baying and one teaspoon of dry mint in two cups of water, leaving it on the stove for 15 minutes, then leaving it for 10 minutes to cool down, filter and store in a bottle in the refrigerator And spray it on the skin to benefit from its natural materials.
How to clean facial skin
In detail the steps for cleaning facial skin, the skin is one of the sensitive organs in the human body, as it includes the whole body, and for this, it needs a great deal of care, and attention to it to feel radiant and beautiful. Skincare does not only mean cleaning it daily, but it includes many steps that we will learn about in the article on beautymakeuptipsonline.com.
Facial skin cleaning
There are many types of skin where you must know your skin type because each type has a special way to clean it.
- Normal skin: Those skin that is not oily, not dry, and it is comfortable. It is not allergic to a specific thing, or a special product, or even to turbulent weather, which makes it more fresh and vibrant.
- Oily skin: It is oily skin and is characterized by large pores, so it is most vulnerable to imperfections, and pimples, giving the feeling that the face always shines.
- Dry skin: it is flaky skin that has narrow pores and is characterized by redness and cracking, especially in winter.
- Mixed skin: This type is one of the most difficult types as the skin is composed of oily, dry, it may be dry in some areas, and oily in other areas and this type needs careful care.
- Sensitive skin: the skin that is affected by a specific product, and its owner always feels itchy and red.
Facial skin regulating methods
- Open the pores: This is an essential step for the beginning of cleaning the skin because it is preparing it to take advantage of all the products that we will use during cleaning. First, we wash the face with water and daily lotion to expel the impurities, then bring a bowl of boiling water, and inside the water are herbs such as mint, cinnamon, or others, then put a cover on the head, and bring our face closer to the bowl as much as possible for five minutes, so that the pores are ready for cleaning.
- Exfoliate the skin: to remove the skin and dead cells inside the skin, by placing two tablespoons of sugar, then one tablespoon of olive oil, and one of the honey bees, and we massage the face in circular motions for three minutes, then rinse the face well.
- Closing the pores: After the cleaning process, the pores of the skin must be closed so that impurities do not penetrate into them, and this happens by bringing a piece of ice, and passing it on the face until it melts.
Thus, the skin is brightened again, and returned to its freshness, and vitality.
The second method
- We open the pores of the skin as we explained earlier and this start is fixed in every way.
- Make a mixture of coffee, honey, and bees, so we bring two tablespoons of coffee along with two tablespoons of honey, and mix them until they become of a suitable consistency, then dry our skin, and put this mixture on the face for 15 minutes, then rinse the face well.
- We put a toner in a cotton ball and wipe the entire face with it to make sure that it is clean, completely free from the traces of the mask, and to close the pores of the skin.
The third method
- We wash your hands well.
- Familiarizing with hair and covering it.
- Wash the face with a daily lotion, then rinse it with lukewarm water.
- Make a steam bath.
- Dry the face well.
- Put two gelatin spoons on two tablespoons of warm water.
- Mix these ingredients into a paste.
- We put this mask on the skin.
- Then we leave it for 10 minutes to dry.
- Remove the mask by hand without washing.
- Then we pass a cotton ball with rose water on our skin.
- Then apply a moisturizer.
After these steps, our face becomes distinctive, and has a wonderful look that dazzles everyone who looks at us, because the skin is a thin thing that we have to take care of, and take care of it so that it shines, shines, and brightens.
Our skin is the destination, and the first thing people see from us, make your skin a title of your beauty.
Ways to get clear skin
Clear skin is the dream of many women, because the clear face is the title of beauty and attractiveness for women, and there are many different ways that can help to clear and purity the skin, and this is what sends confidence in the soul of women, and through this article, we will introduce Important ways for you to get clear and clean skin.
How to get clean and clear skin
There are many different methods that help improve the condition of the skin, prevent pimples and dark spots, and work on clearing the skin, and the most important of these steps are the following:
1- Clean the skin
Cleaning the skin is one of the things that works to filter the skin from impurities, and from dirt and dust that the face is constantly exposed to, and it is possible to rely on cleaning the skin, through the following steps:
- Care is taken to wash the face on a daily basis, at a rate of three times a day with water.
- You must use a cleanser intended for the skin, which helps to deeply clean the skin, and get rid of impurities.
- Choose the right face wash that suits your skin type, whether it is oily, dry, or sensitive.
- Cleaning the skin constantly from the cosmetics that are applied to the face, especially before bed, and not leaving it on the skin for long periods.
- Ice pieces can be used to clean the skin in order to obtain a clear complexion, bypassing it on the face twice a day.
2- Peeling the skin
The skin peeling process is one of the very important steps to obtain a clear, flawless skin, through the following steps:
- Products that work on peeling the skin should be used, at a rate of once every week.
- You can use some natural recipes that help exfoliate the skin and get rid of dead skin cells twice a week.
- Steam can be made for the skin, by placing chamomile on the fire in a bowl with a little water, and when it boils, a towel is brought and placed on the face, and then the face is exposed to the steam, and this is one of the important steps in cleaning the skin.
3- Protect the skin from the sun
Protecting the skin from external factors is one of the important things that many overlooked, but it may help to make the skin free from defects, and increase its freshness and clarity, and it is protected with these following steps:
- It is preferable not to go out during the day for long periods, and try to stay out of the sun’s rays as much as possible.
- It is preferable to apply a condom that helps protect the skin from harmful rays because it acts as a barrier on the face.
- It is also necessary to renew applying the condom every two hours at the most when you are out for long periods of time.
See also, How to choose sunscreen with skin type
4- Moisturizing the skin
Moisturizing the skin is one of the things that helps to increase its freshness, and make it look clear and bright, as the dryness of the skin is one of the most difficult problems because it helps the appearance of dark areas and spots on the skin, and it is moisturized with these following steps:
- Attention must be paid to drinking water at great rates throughout the day and fluids so that the skin is not exposed to dehydration due to the lack of water in the body.
- You can use some types of medicinal creams, which contain moisturizers, which moisturize the skin and get rid of severe dryness.
- Avoid the use of ingredients that increase the dryness of the skin, including soap, and care must be taken to use a lotion suitable for the skin and contains moisturizers.
- You can use some natural ingredients, and work directly on the face, in order to moisturize two to three times a week to increase hydration.
5- Skin lightening
Skin lightening is one of the things that help to purify the skin, get rid of dark spots on the skin, and it also gives it an attractive and clear shape, and as lightening is one of the signs of the beauty and clarity of the skin, and skin lightening is done with these following steps:
- Some types of natural masks can be used, which work to unify skin color, get rid of brown and dark spots, at a rate of two to three per week.
- Also, some types of lightening creams must be used, preferably their components natural, so as not to affect the skin or cause damage to it.
6- Pay attention to proper nutrition
Proper nutrition is one of the things that have an effective role in improving the condition of the skin, as it works to prevent and protect the skin from damage and dehydration, and make it look bright, and it is nourished with these following steps:
- Pay attention to eating foods that contain important vitamins and minerals, which help nourish the skin.
- Skin needs vitamin A, as well as vitamin C, which is found in many types of fresh vegetables such as carrots, cucumbers, watercress, and many other leafy vegetables.
- It is preferable to eat more fresh fruits, because they are rich in elements, and eat natural juices from them.
The best skin cleansing mixture
Mixing it to clean the skin, cleaning the skin is one of the foundations of caring for it, so facial cleanliness is taken care of all the time, and on a daily basis, represented by the following steps, in the morning upon waking up, as well as before going to sleep, and most importantly before putting on, using beauty products, and after removing them in order to make sure of Remove all traces.
Each skin has a special way to take care of it, where cleaning does not mean washing the face with water and soap, but for cleaning, there are other methods that we will learn about through this article of how to clean skin.
Skin cleansing mixture
There are many mixtures that help in cleaning the skin, making it pure and pure, including natural ingredients as well as chemical components, but it is better to use natural ingredients in order not to affect your skin in the long term.
There are fixed steps in all cleaning operations, and these steps we do daily are:
- Lift the hair, and cover it so that no substances touch it during the cleaning process.
- Wash the face with water, then apply a daily cleanser suitable for your skin type.
- Avoid using soap to wash the face because it contains chemicals that damage the skin and cause it to dry out.
- We have to remove make-up from the face before washing it, especially in the eye contour area.
Regular skin cleaning methods
This type of skin is considered one of the best types of skin, as it contains the percentage of natural sebum secreted by the skin, which makes it not affected by acne, and does not increase pimples, and sebum, and it is also easy to clean at home without any effort.
We just have to follow these steps to get an amazing result:
- Doing the washing of the face with a lotion suitable for normal skin, by washing the face first with lukewarm water, then applying the lotion to it, while it is moistened with water, and we massage it in a circular motion, gently, then wash it with cold water.
- We dry the face with your own clean towel to remove the water from it.
- Then we bring a cotton ball, and put toner or rose water on it, and pass it on the skin to make it smooth and bright.
- You can moisturize the face by applying coconut oil or shea butter and leave it on the skin until it is completely dry.
- Then comes the last step, which is cleaning with a honey mask, which is placed on the face, left for 20 minutes, and then rinsed with cold water, as honey has many benefits for the skin and is considered one of the natural anti-bacterial components, and the impurities inside the skin that are formed as a result of exposure to weather factors External.
See also, Myrrh essential oil benefits
Methods for cleaning oily skin
Oily skin is one of the annoying types of dealing, and care, especially in the summer, as it is one of the types that are most affected, and acne, black pimples, and white fats appear in it, as well as the accumulation of fat on the surface of the face, which makes the general view inappropriate and makes the owner hurt from those The destination, but we show you the most important steps that make you get rid of the fat inside the skin with the least effort, the lowest costs, and you have a distinctive and satisfactory back, through:
- One of the most important steps that we have to do first is to make a steam bath so that the oils fall out and the facial pores are open.
- Then we cut a lemon in half, and pass half of it on the skin, or put lemon juice directly on the skin, leave it for 10 minutes, then rinse it with cold water, as the lemon helps to cleanse the skin and moisturize it. Repeat this recipe three times a week.
- It is possible that we cut fruit from the cucumber in the form of slices, put it on the face, and pass it in a circular way, and when you use this recipe every day at night, you will notice that your skin increases freshness and radiance.
Methods for cleaning sensitive skin
Owners of sensitive skin are afraid of using any components on their face, as these skin are affected by the fewest things, and they must be dealt with with great care, as well as knowing the ingredients that suit them so that they take care of them to treat any problems that afflict them, and there are ways to care for sensitive skin, including:
- There is a mask that works to clean and moisturize sensitive skin, which is to put a spoonful of flour in addition to drops of rose water until the mask becomes like a dough, then put it on the skin, leave it for 15 minutes, then wash it with cold water.
- You should replace flour with talcum powder, as it has many advantages for sensitive skin.
- You should also avoid using any mixtures with lemon because it does not suit sensitive skin and causes inflammation.
- It is preferable when waking up and before going to sleep to pass a cotton ball with cold rose water on the skin and leave it to dry, which gives it softness and freshness.
Methods for cleaning dry skin
Neglecting attention to dry skin has serious effects as it causes the skin to become cracked, as well as wrinkles and signs of aging, appear early, this type is one of the types that most need constant moisturizing and extreme care, and we offer you ways to cleanse the skin, and take care of it, such as:
- Coconut oil is one of the most important oils that benefit the skin, cleans it, and moisturizes it. Just put three tablespoons of coconut oil in addition to two tablespoons of sugar, then some drops of lemon, it is the best facial cleanser, and mix them together, then put the scrub on the skin with circular stirring Gently, then wash the face with cold water.
- It is also possible to use green tea as it is rich in benefits that eliminate the signs of aging and has an effective role in cleaning the skin, preventing bacteria and pollutants. It is possible to put two tablespoons of green tea on a spoonful of honey, then mix them, and put the composition on the skin with a massage Gently, then wash the face with cold water, and dry it.
All these steps work to give your skin purity, and to preserve it from external factors and harmful sun rays. Skin, like children, is affected by anything as it needs attention, and constant care to be as you wish.
How to clean skin at home
Cleaning the skin at home, cleaning the skin is one of the important things that protect the skin from infections, spots, and purify the pores from impurities, and also eliminate the problem of accumulation of fat, which clogs the pores, and clogged pores lead to the emergence of acne, black pimples, and to avoid these problems on us Take care of our skin, and take care to clean it from time to time.
And through this article of how to clean skin, we will learn about ways and means to perform skin cleansing at the lowest cost and effort.
- Clean the skin at home
- Clean the skin with tomatoes
- Cleanse the skin with cinnamon
- Clean the skin with a thermos
- Clean the skin using sugar and lemon
- Clean the skin with aloe vera gel
- Clean the skin using coffee and rose water
- Cleanse the skin with avocado
- Clean the skin with oats
- Clean the skin with honey
- Clean the skin by means of starch and rose water
- Skin is cleansed by yogurt and oats
- Clean the skin with orange juice and rose water toner
- Facial cleansing through rose and yogurt
- Cleanse the skin with apple juice and egg white
Clean the skin at home
There are many ways to clean the skin, including:
Clean the skin with tomatoes
Tomatoes are one of the fruits that give the skin vitality and freshness, so we can use it to clean the skin, through:
- Bring a tomato.
- Peel it, and mash it well.
- Take the seeds, and apply them on the skin with a gentle massage in circular motions.
- For five minutes, then rinse the face with cold water.
Cleanse the skin with cinnamon
Cinnamon is one of the useful herbs to drink, put in food, or even use it in skin care. Its benefits are multiple, as it plays an effective role in cleaning the skin and the beauty of its appearance, through:
- Put a spoonful of cinnamon with a spoonful of honey.
- Mix them well, then put this mixture on the skin, and leave it for five minutes.
- Then we scrub the skin in a circular way for several minutes.
- Then we wash the face well, you find it brighter.
Clean the skin with a thermos
Lupine has many characteristics that distinguish it, and the skin becomes more clean and fresh in it.
- Put two tablespoons of ground thermos with a spoonful of honey.
- Mix them together, then apply them to the face for a period of 7 to 10 minutes.
- Then gently massage the face with the mixture, then wash the needle well with cold water.
Clean the skin using sugar and lemon
- We put in two tablespoons of sugar, then add a spoonful of lemon and a spoonful of honey.
- Then put the mixture on the face with a continuous massage for a period of 3 to 5 minutes.
- Then we wash the face well with cold water, and it is better to pass a piece of ice on the face after that.
Clean the skin with aloe vera gel
Aloe vera has a great benefit for the freshness of the skin, and its cleansing of impurities, through:
- Bring a cotton ball, and put the gel on it.
- Pass a cotton ball with the gel over the skin and wipe well
- Then leave it to be completely absorbed by the skin, and washing the face after this process is a half-hour, or approximately an hour so that the skin benefits from all the benefits that aloe vera carries.
After the end of this process, we look at the cotton and find it full of blackness, and the impurities that were present on the face, which overshadow its freshness and vitality.
Clean the skin using coffee and rosewater
- We put two tablespoons of raw coffee, then put two tablespoons of rosewater on it.
- Mix them and massage the skin well, as this recipe removes dead skin and impurities attached to the skin, making it appear dull and unclean.
Cleanse the skin with avocado
- We bring two tablespoons of avocado with a spoon of honey, and half a spoonful of ground almonds.
- We spread it on the skin, then leave it for a period of 15-20 minutes.
- Then we wash our face well with cold water.
See also, Benefits of avocado oil for hair
Clean the skin with oats
- We put three tablespoons of cooked oats with one egg white and drops of olive oil.
- Mix them well and apply the mixture to the skin for 15 minutes.
- Then wash the face with warm water, and then pass a piece of ice on the skin.
Clean the skin with honey
- We can only apply honey to the skin, as it is sufficient to clean the skin, as well as moisturize it.
- We put a thin layer on the skin and leave it for 10 minutes.
- Then rinse well with cold water.
Clean the skin by means of starch and rose water
- We put two tablespoons of starch, and add two tablespoons of rose water to them.
- Then put the mixture on the skin, and leave it for 15 minutes.
- Then rinse it off with lukewarm water.
Skin is cleansed by yogurt and oats
- We prepare two tablespoons of yogurt, and put a spoonful of oats on it.
- Mix them, and put them on the skin for 20 minutes.
- Then rinse well with cold water.
Clean the skin with orange juice and rosewater toner
- We prepare a cotton ball, and mix two tablespoons of orange juice with two tablespoons of rose water.
- We put a cotton ball into this toner, and wipe it well on the skin.
- You find the face shines, shines.
Facial cleansing through rose and yogurt
- We put two tablespoons of yogurt, then add two tablespoons of bran.
- Mix them, and put the mixture on the skin for 20 minutes.
- And when it dries, we rub the skin with the mixture and then wash it with cold water.
See also, 7 homemade hair masks with yogurt
Cleanse the skin with apple juice and egg white
- Mix one teaspoon of apple juice with two tablespoons of olive oil and one egg white.
- We put this mixture on the skin and leave it to dry.
- Then wash it with warm water, then cold water.
_ All of these methods give impressive results and help you restore the beauty and freshness of your skin again, but the most important of these steps is to do a steam bath before the mask to open the pores and then put the mask, leave it to dry and wash it, then pass a piece of ice after the washing stage until we close The pores after the cleaning process so that impurities do not penetrate, and dust does not penetrate it again.
We must abide by the instructions in order to achieve the desired results.
How to clean skin quickly
Steps to clean the face, everyone strives to get bright, clean skin without exposure to the processes, and the use of chemical components, as these methods, require a lot of money, but they are unhealthy, but there are natural methods, and give the same results as they can be done from inside the home.
Taking care of the skin must be a routine in our life because our skin is exposed to dust, microbes, and harmful sun rays, which damages it and causes its destruction.
Through this article on how to clean skin, we will learn about the most important natural means that help cleanse the skin with minimal time and effort, whether material or moral.
cleaning the face
There are various ways to clean the face, including:
It is one of the most important steps in cleaning the face, and obtaining a desired result as it works to open the pores of the skin, which helps to remove impurities, and dead skin from them easily.
How it works: We put an amount of water in a saucepan, then put it on the fire, and put a type of fragrant herbs on it such as mint – cinnamon – chamomile, then let it boil and then remove it from the fire, cover our hair, and direct our skin to the pot as much as possible for a period of 5: 10 minutes Then we dry our face with the water in it, then after another 5 minutes, we wipe our face with a cotton ball with a toner to remove any remaining impurities.
Peeling the skin contributes to obtaining the best results as it works on the freshness of the face, and cleans it of any pollutants that it struck, and there are many methods of peeling, including:
Exfoliate using sugar and olive oil
We mix a spoonful of sugar and half a spoonful of olive oil, and put the mixture on the face with a circular motion massage for 5 minutes, then rinse the face with cold water.
Exfoliate using coffee and honey
Where we put a teaspoon of coffee and half a tablespoon of honey and mix them together, then we put them on the skin, stirring in a circular motion and leave it for 5 minutes, then wash the face with cold water.
Peeling using sugar and lemon
We put a spoonful of sugar, and we add half a spoonful of lemon to it, dripping honey and then mixing them well, and we spread them on the face, leave them for 5 minutes, then rub this mixture in a circular motion and then rinse the face with lukewarm water.
There are also other exfoliants, but these varieties are purely natural and do not contain chemical ingredients.
Rose water is one of the best ingredients that moisturize the skin, and clean it when we use it on a daily basis, so it is preferable to put it on the skin before going to sleep, as we bring a cotton ball with rose water, and pass it on the entire face to make your skin more fresh, bright, and vital.
Mud is used in cases of cleaning the skin, as it has a great ability to remove impurities and pollutants resulting from exposure to the sun, so it works to lighten it as well, and return to its natural color by mixing two tablespoons of it with a tablespoon of rose water, combining them and putting the mixture on the skin for 15 minutes, then we wash Face with cold water.
The egg white mask represents a necessary means that the skin needs to remove its pimples and impurities by bringing an egg white and a piece of tissue paper, then we put a layer of egg white on the face, then put the handkerchief on it, then put another layer of egg white on it, We leave it until it dries up completely, then we tighten the tissue and find all the impurities and pimples with it, then wash the face after that with lukewarm water, and by continuing this process once a week, your skin will be free of all the contaminants and defects in it.
Gelatin is used as a mask that cleans and removes skin imperfections, by placing a tablespoon of gelatin, then adding a tablespoon of boiling water to it, and mixing well to become like the consistency of a dough, then put on the face, and leave to dry completely and you find your face petrified, and then we tighten that mask, And remove it as one layer, then wash the face with cold water.
Natural oils are considered a means of cleaning the skin, especially if it has acne, or is allergic to a certain thing, there are types of oils that contain a high percentage of linoleic acid, this substance works to treat all skin defects while continuing, such as: rose oil _ avocado oil _ fetus oil Wheat is only by simply applying a small amount to the skin, putting a hot cloth on it, and leaving them for a period of 5-10 minutes, then washing the skin with lukewarm water, and you will find your face time after time, and it is cleared of defects and impurities.
Cinnamon with honey bee
This mask also contributes to cleaning the skin, and lightening it, where we put a tablespoon of cinnamon and two tablespoons of honey and then mix them, and put the mixture on the face for 15 minutes and then rub the face before washing it with cold water.
– Among the most important factors that help in cleaning the skin, its clarity and attention to its constant moisturizing, as dryness of the skin leads to cracking, and the appearance of wrinkles early on, so the moisturizing process makes the skin more fresh and pure.
Share “How to clean skin” with others