How to get rid of lice permanently, learn about the method through the bronze site, where head lice are one of the problems that many people face, especially children because lice are among the insects that can move from one child to another quickly, and the methods varied To treat this problem, which includes medical methods and effective home remedies, which you can learn about through the following lines.
- How to get rid of lice permanently
- Spinosad medicine for lice
- Malathion medicine for lice
- Lucid Lice Shampoo
- Natural ways to get rid of lice
- Neem oil to treat lice
- Lice treatment with mayonnaise
- Get rid of lice with olive oil
- Lice treatment with kerosene
- The fastest way to get rid of lice with vinegar
How to get rid of lice permanently
There are many methods that can help get rid of lice and expel them from the hair and scalp permanently, which vary between natural and household ingredients, as well as some types of treatments, and among those methods to help get rid of them are the following:
Spinosad medicine for lice
- This drug is considered to be one of the most effective types of detoxifying drugs, and it is an effective ingredient.
- Helps to suffocate the lice and kill them in the scalp, as it also contributes to getting rid of the eggs that have lice by placing them between the hair strands.
- This medicine is used for all ages, starting from the age of six months, as it is an effective, safe, and harmless medicine for children.
Malathion medicine for lice
- It is also effective for getting rid of lice very quickly.
- Where the medicine is a lotion that is used by washing the hair with it.
- The drug contains a large percentage of alcohol, which has a great role in suffocating and killing lice.
- The drug can be used for children, but on the condition that it is after the sixth year. For children under that age, it is not suitable for them to use malathion shampoo, because it may cause problems on the scalp.
- It should be borne in mind that you should stay away from fire and any kind of flammable materials, as well as the dryer because it contains alcohol in its compounds.
Lucid Lice Shampoo
- The lucid shampoo is one of the most effective medical treatments in getting rid of lice and nits permanently.
- The shampoo contains a unique formula of natural oils, including neem oil, lavender, cinnamon oil, and other types of natural oils that work to repel lice from the hair.
- It is considered a safe treatment for children, and it can be used after the age of two years, to get rid of lice.
- The most important thing about shampoo is that it is free of pesticides, and therefore it is safe on children’s hair.
- Lycid shampoo is available in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia at a price of forty-seven Saudi riyals only, and its results are visible from the first use.
See also, How to choose a shampoo
See also, How to use dry shampoo for beauty makeup
Natural ways to get rid of lice
There are also many different natural methods that can help get rid of the problem of lice and nits permanently, which are considered safe methods that do not have any kind of side effects on children, and among those methods are the following:
Neem oil to treat lice
Neem oil is one of the natural oils that help get rid of lice permanently because it contains many compounds that suffocate the lice, and it is used with the following steps:
- Two tablespoons of neem oil are brought in.
- The oil is added to a shampoo container.
- Mix the ingredients well together.
- Wash the hair with the shampoo that the oil was mixed with.
- Leave the shampoo on the hair for at least five minutes.
- After that, a comb with closely spaced teeth is brought, and then the hair is divided into several parts.
- Comb the hair well, until the dead lice are eliminated.
- After that, the hair is washed with lukewarm water, and then the hair is combed again.
- The method is repeated two to three times a week, depending on the number of lice stuck in the hair, until the lice are completely eliminated.
See also, Best oils for long hair
Lice treatment with mayonnaise
Also, lice can be treated by using mayonnaise, which is one of the natural ingredients that have a major role in killing them, and getting rid of eggs permanently, and it is used through the following steps:
- An amount of mayonnaise is brought, and then it is applied directly to the hair.
- After that, the hair is covered with a plastic hat.
- Leave mayonnaise on hair for at least six hours or more.
- After that, wash the hair with lukewarm water.
- A hairdryer is brought, and then it is used on the hair, provided that it is at a high temperature as much as possible.
- After that, a fine comb is brought, and then the hair is combed with it well so that the stuck lice and eggs are eliminated.
- This method is repeated at a rate of only once a week, taking into account continuing it for a full month, until it is completely eliminated.
Get rid of lice with olive oil
Olive oil is one of the oils that have many different benefits for hair, including getting rid of lice stuck in the scalp, and it also contributes to getting rid of eggs as well, and it is used to treat lice with these following steps:
- Bring an appropriate amount of olive oil, according to the length and density of the hair.
- Apply the oil directly to the hair, while massaging the scalp well with the oil, and covering the entire hair with it.
- A plastic hat for bathing is brought, and then it is worn on the hair so that it is completely covered.
- Leave the oil on the hair for a period of at least twelve hours, or for a full night, without abandoning the hat, so that the oil works more effectively in suffocating the lice.
- After that, the hair is washed with lukewarm water and shampoo, after which a fine comb is brought, and the hair is combed for a sufficient period so that the stuck lice and dead lice are completely eliminated.
- This method is repeated two to three times, taking into account that the recipe is consecutive until the effective result is obtained.
Lice treatment with kerosene
Kerosene is one of the ancient methods that many women have resorted to since ancient times, in order to get rid of lice permanently and get rid of eggs stuck to the hair, because it contains the pungent smell that works to suffocate the lice, and it is used with these steps The following:
- A certain amount of keratin is brought in, or as it is called jazz.
- After that, a comb with fine teeth is also brought, in order to facilitate entry between the hair strands.
- Kerosene is placed in a deep bowl, and then the comb is brought, and it is dipped into kerosene.
- The comb is removed from kerosene, and then it is applied directly to the hair, by dividing the hair into parts.
- The comb is again immersed in the kerosene, followed by the combing of the hair, and this step is repeated until the kerosene is distributed over all areas of the hair, and on the scalp.
- Leave kerosene on the hair for at least an hour, and in cases that suffer from an increased proportion of lice in the hair, they can leave kerosene on the hair for an entire night.
- After that, the hair is washed with lukewarm water and shampoo, and this method is repeated one to two times per week.
- Kerosene may cause an unwanted odor in the hair, and therefore some types of aromatic lotion must be used after its use, and work on ventilating the hair well in order to get rid of its smell.
The fastest way to get rid of lice with vinegar
Vinegar is one of the household ingredients that have an effective role in getting rid of lice as well, because it contains compounds that suffocate the lice, as well as its pungent smell, in addition to containing acids that contribute to killing lice and nits and getting rid of them permanently. Use it on hair with the following steps:
- An amount of white vinegar is brought in, and then it is applied directly to the hair.
- Massage the hair and scalp well with vinegar, by means of the fingertips, taking into account that it is distributed over all areas of the hair, with a massage for five consecutive minutes.
- Leave the vinegar on the hair for at least a quarter of an hour, after which the hair is washed with water.
- Comb the hair with a fine comb until the lice are eliminated.
- The method is repeated two to three times per week, for a full month, until the effective result is obtained.
Share “How to get rid of lice permanently” with others.