How to take care of your skin. Skin treatment has many different methods, as the skin is exposed on a daily basis to many multiple problems, due to different external factors, and this is what makes it exposed to severe sensitivity, dehydration, or severe oily, and all of this in its role leads to many other problems, Through this article on the beautymakeuptipsonline site, we will review the best ways to treat the skin.
- Learn about the skin types and determine your skin type
- 1- Oily skin
- 2- Normal skin
- 3- Dry skin
- 4- Combination skin
- 5- Sensitive skin
- 6- Combination oily skin
- 7- Dry Combination Skin
- Skin treatment
- How to take care of your dry skin
- How to take care of your sensitive skin
- Dry skin treatment
- 1- Bananas
- 2- Yogurt
- 3- Aloe Vera Gel
- 4- White honey
- 5- Shea butter
- 6- Oats
- Natural masks for oily skin
- Tomato mask to reduce pores
- Mask chocolate and oats
- Lentil and white honey mask
- Mask of cinnamon and white honey
- Mask of mango and oats
Before learn about “How to take care of your skin” you have to know about the types of skin and determine your skin type, where the skin differs from one woman to another, as there are many different skin types, and each of these types has its own way of dealing with the skin, and through this article we will mention You have different types of it, and how to determine the type so that it can be dealt with in the right way to take care of your skin.
Learn about the skin types and determine your skin type
There are many different types of skin, which can be identified through the specifications of each type, which we will mention to you in the next lines, and they are as follows:
1- Oily skin
Oily skin is one of the most widespread types of skin, but it will not appear on women until after the girl reaches the stage of puberty, because it is caused by many hormonal changes that occur in a woman’s body, and it can be determined by some of the effects that appear on it. Which among them is the increased secretion of sebum, which makes the skin’s texture oily, but it often suffers from that skin from increased pimples and dark spots. If you suffer from these things and of course appear on the skin, then in that case you have oily skin. In this article, we will give some tips for how to take care of your oily skin.
See also, Do you have oily skin? you need face oil
2- Normal skin
As for normal skin, it is one of the types of skin that is natural, and therefore the types of skin are less exposed to various problems, they are soft to the touch, and do not show signs of excess oils on the skin, as it does not have large pores, and it does not have any kind of pimples or pimples And, this type of skin may not possess a large category of women, because it is very rare in adults, as only children have this type of skin.
3- Dry skin
How to take care of your dry skin, first start with identifying the characters of dry skin. This type of skin is widely spread, and it often has its own signs, which indicate that it suffers from a severe case of dryness. And these signs are the appearance of severe cracks, and severe scaling, which has small pores, and that skin suffers From the appearance of signs of wrinkles, premature aging, and she cannot stand the cold or the air, because she suffers from peeling of the skin layers.
4- Combination skin
As for the mixed skin type, it is one of the different skin types, as it is one of the most common skin types among many people. Especially after aging, as it has oily areas, such as the forehead area, the nose area, as well as the chin, and it suffers. The skin is due to the secretion of oils from that skin, but in some other areas of the skin such as the cheeks, it is a state of dryness, or it may be normal, and that type of skin may be subject to many problems due to its lack of stability in a particular situation, and it needs a special kind of care.
5- Sensitive skin
How to take care of your sensitive skin? Sensitive skin is also one of the types of skin that needs special care, due to its extreme sensitivity, as it is very similar to dry skin in many things and specifications, but it has some facial veins, and this type of skin suffers From many different problems, especially with high air temperature, that is in the summer, as well as during times of high cold. Because it is affected by the weather greatly, and its problems such as burns or scaling, or the appearance of some dark spots. And if you have this type of skin, so you should always stay away from cosmetics and perfumes near the skin because they do not usually tolerate these substances.
See also, Body peel for sensitive skin
6- Combination oily skin
This type is also considered a widely distributed type of skin, on which some types of oils also appear on the skin, but it does not appear in some cases, and it can be identified by washing the face with water and waiting for about ten minutes, and then the skin can be tested from Through a paper napkin, and if you notice the appearance of drops of water or oils on the tissue, it is evidence that the skin is mixed greasy, and in this case, it must be taken care of in ways that are different from the normal methods.
See also, Types of clay for skin care
7- Dry Combination Skin
It is also considered one of the last types of skin, which is a mixture of dry skin and oily skin with each other, so some oily areas are observed on the face, especially the nose, the forehead, the chin, and the area around the nose, and as for the rest of the areas that They are found in the face, they suffer from a severe case of dryness, especially the area of
There are many different treatments that can be used to treat and care for the skin, among which there are natural methods, which are considered one of the easiest solutions, and they are completely safe on the skin, but these treatments differ according to the problem that the skin suffers from, and one of the most important methods Treatment according to skin type, we offer you these treatments:
How to take care of your dry skin
Dry skin treatment has many different and multiple methods, as dry skin is exposed to many different problems, which include chapping, itching, redness, and many other problems, and these problems can be overcome by using some effective natural recipes, which have a result. Quick, and through this article on the Bronze site, we will show you the best ways to treat dry skin.
Dry skin is exposed to many different problems, including cracking and severe dryness, as well as a feeling of skin peeling, especially in winter, and it is also prone to the appearance of wrinkles even at a young age, and among the most important ways that can be treated are the following:
See also, Mesotherapy injections for face
Dry skin treatment
There are many different methods that help treat dry skin, which is considered one of the best natural solutions. Because they are natural plants, and therefore they cannot cause any kind of damage or side effects on the skin, and the best of these methods are the following:
1- Bananas skin treatment
Bananas are one of the types of natural ingredients that have an effective ability to moisturize the skin, and give it the vitamins and elements it needs, and bananas are used in the following way:
- One banana is brought in, and then mashed with a fork.
- Apply it directly on the face, and leave it on the face until it dries completely, and for a period of at least a quarter of an hour.
- After that, wash the face well with lukewarm water, and repeat the method twice every week to get the effective result.
2- Yogurt skin treatment
Yogurt is one of the natural ingredients that moisturize the skin and get rid of dryness, because it contains proteins and important elements, including lactic acid, and it is used in the following way:
- Half a cup of yogurt is brought, and then half of one of the mashed bananas is added to it.
- The ingredients are mixed until a cohesive dough is formed, after which it is applied directly to the face, and left to dry, for a period of not less than a quarter of an hour.
- After that, the face is washed with lukewarm water, and the method is repeated two to three times per week.
See also, 12 recipes for a beauty mask with Yogurt
3- Aloe Vera Gel skin treatment
Aloe vera is one of the natural ingredients that have many different benefits for the skin, as it is rich in vitamins and substances that moisturize the skin, and it is used with these following steps:
- Bring two tablespoons of aloe vera gel, and mix them with two tablespoons of liquid milk until completely homogeneous.
- The ingredients are placed on the face and massaged in circular motions, after which they are left on the skin for at least a quarter of an hour or until it dries.
- After that, the face is washed with cold water, and this method is repeated three times a day to get a good result.
4- White honey skin treatment
White honey is one of the natural ingredients rich in important vitamins and minerals that the skin needs, and thus works to nourish the skin, give it the moisture it needs, and it works to get rid of dryness, and it is used in the following way:
- Two tablespoons of white honey are brought, and then it is applied to the face in the form of a thick layer.
- After that, the honey is left for a quarter of an hour on the face, until it dries completely, after which a little jojoba oil is brought.
- The face is massaged with it, working on rubbing it, and then the face is washed with lukewarm water.
- The recipe is repeated two to three times per week to get the effective result.
5- Shea butter skin treatment
Shea butter is one of the natural ingredients that have an effective ability to get rid of dry skin, as it contains moisturizers for the skin, and it increases its smoothness and freshness naturally and in the least time, and it is used in the following way:
- Mix one large tablespoon of shea butter with the same amount of coffee, until the ingredients are completely homogeneous.
- The ingredients are applied to the face and left for at least a third of an hour until the ingredients dry on the face.
- After that, the ingredients are rubbed by hand, and then the face is washed well with lukewarm water.
- Repeat the method three times a week, in order to obtain hydration and soften dry skin.
6- Oats skin treatment
Oatmeal is one of the natural ingredients that have an effective ability to get rid of dryness that affects the skin, as it contains many compounds that increase skin hydration, and work to soften it, and it is used in the following way:
- Mix one tablespoon of oat flour with the same amount of cucumber juice.
- After completing the homogeneity of the components, they are applied to the face, taking into account massaging them in circular motions, so that they are distributed on the face.
- Then, the ingredients are left on the face, until they dry completely, for a period of at least twenty-five minutes.
- After that, the face is washed with lukewarm water, and this method is repeated two to three times per week, in order to obtain an effective result in moisturizing the skin.
7- Olive oil skin treatment
Olive oil is one of the important types of natural oils for dry skin because it contains many fatty acids, which nourish the skin and layers of the skin, give it moisture, and it is rich in vitamin E, which has a great role in preventing wrinkles. Olive oil in the following way:
- Bring two tablespoons of olive oil, and put them in a bowl over a quiet fire.
- Remove the oil, and allow it to warm to the skin.
- The oil is applied directly to dry or inflamed skin and then massaged in circular motions.
- After that, it is left on the face for at least ten minutes, after which the face is washed with lukewarm water.
- Repeat this method two or three times per day to get an effective result.
See also, Best oils for long hair
8- Milk skin treatment
Milk is one of the natural ingredients that have many different benefits, among which it contains many proteins, and it also helps moisturize the skin, and it is used in the following way:
- A piece of cotton is brought, and then it is dipped in half a cup of lukewarm water.
- It is passed on the face and then left on the face for at least a quarter of an hour until it dries completely.
- After that, the face is washed with lukewarm water, and this recipe is repeated three times a day to get an effective result.
See also, Natural beauty makeup tips for face
How to take care of your sensitive skin
Sensitive skin is one of the types of skin that needs more care and care, because it needs many different ingredients, which help treat it, among the best natural methods that help treat sensitive skin as follows:
Cucumber is one of the natural ingredients that help treat skin sensitivity, and treats irritation and redness, and it is used in the following way:
- One of the cucumbers is brought, then it is ground and after that it is applied directly to the face.
- Leave the cucumber on the face for at least a quarter of an hour, after which the face is washed with lukewarm water.
- This method is repeated two to three times a week until the effective result is obtained.
See also, The makeup we do when we are tired
2- Coconut oil Skin treatment
Coconut oil is one of the types of oils that have an effective ability to get rid of irritation and severe sensitivity of the skin, and coconut oil is used in this way as follows:
- Bring 2 tablespoons of coconut oil and put it on a stove.
- After heating the oil on fire, massage the face in circular motions.
- Leave the ingredients on the face for at least a quarter of an hour, after which the face is washed with lukewarm water.
3- Oats Skin treatment
Oatmeal is one of the types of natural ingredients that have an effective role in treating sensitive skin. Because it contains a cough remedy, and it is used in the following way:
- Add one cup of oatmeal, and then put it in a little water.
- Apply oats directly on the face, and then leave it on the face for a quarter of an hour until it dries.
- After that, the face is washed with lukewarm water, and the recipe is repeated two to three times a week.
How to take care of your oily skin
Many natural masks for oily skin can be used to get rid of the annoying layer of fat that appears on the face. Skincare is indispensable, and you will have to spend a lot of effort and time in coming up with the best routine for taking care of it. It is the secret to highlight your beauty, and attract all people to you. Especially people with oily skin, put a lot of thought and experimentation to reach a satisfactory solution because it is the most difficult type of skin. Through our article, we will offer you many natural masks that you can try on oily skin safely and without any risk.
Natural masks for oily skin
Tomato mask to reduce pores
Ingredients : 2 tablespoons of tomato juice, one tablespoon of fine oats, one tablespoon of white honey.
How to prepare :
- Put all the ingredients in a bowl and mix them.
- Apply this mixture all over the skin, and rub in circular motions.
- Leave it on for at least fifteen minutes, and then wash it with cold water.
This recipe must be repeated four days repeatedly until you get the result you are looking for in lightening and freshness, getting rid of white pimples, and reducing facial pores.
Mask chocolate and oats
Ingredients : 1 teaspoon of unsweetened cocoa powder. Half a tablespoon of white honey. 2 teaspoons of oats, 2 tablespoons of yogurt.
How to prepare
- Bring the bowl and mix the cocoa and yogurt well, then put the oats, and at the end a spoonful of white honey.
- If you find that the mixture is very cohesive, you can add a few drops of rose water until it becomes soft.
- Distribute the mixture evenly on the face and neck, and leave it for at least fifteen minutes.
- After it has dried completely, wash the face with cold water so that the pores close well. After opening them so that they do not form any germs or dust inside them.
It is possible to use this mask three times per week and you will get a lightening and moisturizing, and get rid of excess fat on the face.
Lentil and white honey mask
This mask specializes in exfoliating the face, and this is considered the best step for people with oily skin. It works to eliminate excess sebum levels, and any spots resulting from acne or dark marks.
Ingredients : a tablespoon of ground lentils, a tablespoon of white honey, a spoonful of milk
- Put all the ingredients together, then mix them well to make a soft dough.
- Apply it on your entire face, then make circular motions for at least twenty minutes continuously.
- Wash the face with lukewarm water, and repeat this recipe twice a week until you get the desired result.
See also, Homemade facial mask recipes
Mask of cinnamon and white honey
This mask is considered an antibacterial, treating large pores and the harmful bacteria and fungi stored inside them.
Ingredients : a tablespoon of cinnamon powder, a tablespoon of lemon juice, a spoonful of white honey.
How to prepare
- The ingredients are all mixed with each other, and then spread over the entire face.
- Leave it on for at least twenty minutes, then wash it with lukewarm water.
- You will notice the result from the first time, but you must continue with it for a long period of time to get a better result.
Mask of mango and oats
Ingredients : a tablespoon of mango juice, a tablespoon of oats, a teaspoon of vitamin E.
How to prepare :
- Put all the ingredients together and mix them.
- Spread the mixture on the face, and leave it for at least 20 minutes.
- Wash your face with cold water, and then you can repeat it once a week.
In the end, we will offer you more than one way of masks for oily skin to get rid of the many problems that may arise from them. Which is limited to the excess fats that make up harmful germs and fungi.
Share “How to take care of your skin” with others.