How to use oil replacement is one of the things that many women are looking for, because oil replacement is one of the types of hair care products, which contain a distinct formula, and through them some types of natural oils, which work to nourish the hair, and treat Many different problems that hair is exposed to, and through the next lines we will show you the way to use it through the beautymakeuptipsonline.com site.
- How to use oil replacement
- Best oil replacement for curly hair
- 1- Vatika Oil
- 2- Elvive Oil
- 3- Pantene Oil
- 4- Dove Oil
- 5- Garnier oil
How to use oil replacement
There are many different types of products called oil replacement, which differ in brand names, and vary in terms of the components involved in their manufacture, as each contains a group of different oils, according to its benefits, and as for the way in which the oil substitute is used And it will be as follows:
- Depending on the type of hair, the hair is washed well with water and the specified lotion.
- After that, an amount of oil replacement suitable for the hair is brought, and then it is drained into the hand.
- Rub the hands with each other, until the oil replacement is distributed on the hand.
- The oil replacement by hands is applied to the hair from the top to the ends, and this method is repeated several times until the hair is covered with the product.
- Continue massaging the oil replacement on the strands for five consecutive minutes, after which it is left on the hair.
- But in case you suffer from dry hair problems, you can massage the hair with an oil substitute for more than fifteen minutes.
- The hair is covered well after using the substitute for oil on the hair, preferably with a hat made of nylon, and then leave the product on the hair for an hour, in case the hair is very dry.
- Finally, the hair is washed with water only, and no lotion or soap should be used so that the hair will benefit from the oil substitute for a longer time.
See also, Homemade hair bleaching
Best oil replacement for curly hair
There are many different types of oil replacement products, and it is one of the preparations that help to supply the hair with softness, and it works to get rid of hair wrinkles quickly, in addition to many other benefits, and the best types are the following: So, Let’s see one by one.
1- Vatika Oil
Vatika is one of the types of oil replacement that has a great reputation, and many people accept its use, because it contains a group of natural oils, which work to nourish the hair, get rid of frizz quickly, and it gives it the softness and shine that it needs, Use it daily.
2- Elvive Oil
Elvive oil replacement is one of the famous types, which are preferred by many women because it contains a group of natural oils that work to soften and intensify the month and get rid of wrinkles, and among those oils is argan oil and certain oil, which is one of the preparations. Which suits dry hair, and can be used daily without causing side effects.
3- Pantene Oil
Pantene oil replacement is one of the distinctive types, which are available in all markets at great prices, and it contains a distinguished combination of natural oils that help treat various hair problems, and one of its most famous components is Pro-V, which is one of the substances that work on Treating hair and increasing its elasticity.
4- Dove Oil
This type is considered one of the famous types, as Dove products are one of the well-known products, and the Dove oil alternative contains a unique combination of natural oils, and it contains glycerin, which helps nourish and soften hair, and it works to treat hair damage. Because it contains nutrients, which benefit the hair and treat many of the problems it faces.
5- Garnier oil
Garnier oil replacement contains a group of types of natural oils that nourish the hair from the roots to the ends, as it protects the hair from moisture, and makes it look soft and shiny, and it is one of the types that can be used on dry hair on a daily basis, in order to obtain The best results.
Share this tips with others.