How to use the many herbs for hair. Many herbs are one of the types of natural herbs that have many different and multiple benefits because they contain a high percentage of important vitamins and minerals, which are very similar to the shape of gum, And in the form of blocks, and through the next lines we will show you the way to use that herb for hair.
- How to use the many herbs for hair
- 1- Using a lot of hair
- 2- Using the many herbs and olive oil
- For dyed hair
- Many damages to hair
How to use the many herb for hair
There are many different ways in which the many herbs can be used, depending on the problem that the hair suffers from, as it is one of the types of medicinal herbs that are used on the hair to take advantage of its nourishing components for hair follicles, and it is used in these following ways:
1- Using a lot of hair
This herb is used alone, in order to obtain long hair, it is considered one of the herbs that have a high percentage of nutrients for hair, which works to stimulate blood circulation in the scalp, and it is used in this way:
- Soak a quantity of the many herbs in a bowl, and add boiling water to them.
- Leave the ingredients for at least twenty-four full hours.
- After completion of the process, the sticky, gel-like texture obtained by soaking is obtained.
- The entire ingredients are brought, and then placed in the electric mixer, and then the ingredients are mixed with each other until a homogeneous consistency is obtained.
- After obtaining the creamy texture, the ingredients are taken, and applied directly to the hair, with a good massage of the scalp.
- The ingredients are applied to the roots of the hair up to the ends, and the ingredients are left on the hair while working to cover it, for a full night, or at least six consecutive hours.
- After that, the hair is washed with lukewarm water and the designated lotion, and this method is repeated two to three times per week.
See also, Split Ends Hair Treatment
2- Using the many herbs and olive oil
This method is one of the methods that help improve the condition of stressed hair, and it also helps to intensify the hair, get rid of split ends, and the various problems that affect the hair due to lack of nutrition, and the ingredients are used with these following steps:
- A small amount of boiling water is brought, and then herbs are added to it.
- Leave the ingredients until a thick consistency.
- Two tablespoons of olive oil are added to the ingredients.
- Mix the ingredients together in an electric mixer.
- Apply the ingredients to the hair and massage well as well as the scalp.
- Leave the ingredients on the hair for the next day, after which the hair is washed in the normal way.
- The method is repeated three times every week, in order to obtain an effective result.
For dyed hair
The many herbs can be used after dyeing the hair because it is one of the herbs that help to nourish the hair, treat the dryness and damage that was exposed during the dyeing process, it has many different benefits for dyed hair, as it helps to polish it, and also increase its strength, and it is used to rebuild Damaged hair, through this following method:
- One cup of boiling water is brought, and many herbs are added to it.
- Leave the ingredients together for a whole day.
- Put the ingredients in an electric mixer until a thick consistency is obtained.
- Add one egg, two tablespoons of basil, and two tablespoons of cedar to the ingredients.
- Mix all ingredients together until completely homogeneous.
- The ingredients are applied directly to the hair while combing it to reach all areas of the hair.
- Leave the ingredients on the hair for at least six hours, or for an entire night.
- After that, the hair is washed in the normal way, and the ingredients are repeated once every week on the dyed hair.
See also, 7 top ingredients for hydrating the skin
Many damages to hair
When using the many herbs, it must be used in moderation, so that that herb does not cause any kind of side effects on the hair, and among its damages, that may cause the following hair:
- May cause hair breakage in the long run, in case of excessive use.
- In some cases, many herbs affect the health of the scalp, causing ulcers and rashes, and this causes the desire to scratch the scalp.
Share “How to use the many herbs for hair” with others.