Make a makeup emulsion for skin. Do you want to remove your makeup naturally? Natural lotion make-up is the perfect solution. Simple, fast and of course very economical (since our only cost will be to procure materials).
It is good to keep in mind that because they have no chemicals, they are not kept in the refrigerator for more than a few days or more than a week.
1) Lemon or orange make-up emulsion, suitable for all skin types
You will need:
- 3 tablespoons lemon or orange juice
- 3 tablespoons almond oil
- 3 tablespoons petroleum jelly
Blend the petroleum jelly and almond oil very well and whisk, add the juice. It will easily and very simply create a greasy and cool cream that you can apply daily to remove your make up.
2) Oatmeal make-up emulsion for oily skin
Mix one teaspoon with 30 grams of yogurt. Prepare this mixture in the evening and use it in the morning after pouring a teaspoon of lemon into it. Then rinse your face with warm water.
But beware, if this emulsion stays, it spoils.
3) Almond oil decoction emulsion for dry skin
- 25 grams of yogurt
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 teaspoon almond oil
- 1 teaspoon of honey
- a few drops of fennel
Mix all ingredients together and place in the refrigerator. Caution only kept for one week.
Apply the emulsion on your face and leave for 3 minutes, then rinse with warm water.
See also, How to determine your skin type…?
4) Cocoa butter decoction emulsion for dry skin
- 1 tablespoon cocoa butter
- 1 tablespoon lanolin
- 1 tablespoon of chamomile decoction
- half a cup of avocado oil.
Mix butter, lanolin, and oil and melt them. Remove the mixture from the heat and add the decoction. Stir until cool.
Make a makeup emulsion for skin