Quick makeup for every day. Our time is precious and we cannot waste it unnecessarily making things more difficult. So here’s a list of 7 beauty tips that will change your daily routine and get your hands on it.
2. If you see redness or irritation on your face, you can get rid of it easily and quickly with a little yogurt. Apply it on your face for 10-15 minutes and let lactic acid soothe the skin.
3. Did you wake up with swollen eyes and black circles? Then put two tablespoons in the freezer for 10-15 minutes and then remove and squeeze in where the problem occurs.
4. If your lips are cracked, try gently rubbing them with a damp towel, giving them a gentle exfoliation. You can also hydrate them with a tea extract, which tends to aid regeneration. For consistently moisturized lips, apply a little peppermint oil to your lipstick before applying.
5. To enhance your lips naturally, apply a small amount of shade in a shade of one or two tones lighter than your lipstick. This way, your lips will look healthier and fuller.
6. Get a highly seductive look with lashes full of volume, following a very simple trick. Apply a layer of mascara first, then with a cotton swab, add a little powder along your eyelids, and then apply another layer of mascara.
7. Finally, if you want to make your fragrance last all day, smear a little petroleum jelly on the areas where you will spray the fragrance (eg neck, wrists, chest).
Quick makeup for every day