The best oil to intensify hair is known as hair thickening oil, where many women suffer from the problem of hair loss, which results in thinning hair and this is what causes them to feel embarrassed and can treat this problem through the use of some types of natural oils, which work to nourish the hair, By containing some types of nutrients that the hair needs, which we will learn about through the next lines, so follow us.
The best hair thickening oil
There are many different types of oils that contain many nutrients and vitamins that contribute to the regrowth of hair again, and work to treat damaged hair as they work to increase the size of the follicles and help in intensifying them, and among those types of oils are the following:
1- Castor oil
Castor oil is one of the types of natural oils that help to intensify hair and get rid of the problem of falling that afflicts it, and it is rich in a wide range of vitamins and minerals that the hair needs, which contribute to nourishing it, and working to stimulate blood circulation in the scalp, This is what makes it one of the types of oils that contribute to thickening hair. As for the way to use it, these steps are as follows:
- Two tablespoons of castor oil are brought.
- Put the ingredients in a bowl, and add them to a gentle fire until warm.
- After that, the scalp and hair roots are massaged well with this oil for at least five minutes.
- Cover the hair with a plastic hat, and leave it on for a minimum of about two hours.
- After that, the hair is washed in a normal way, and it is preferable to repeat this method three times a week, in order to get an effective result.
See also, Hair detox in four steps
2- Olive oil
Olive oil is one of the effective therapeutic oils for all the problems that the hair suffers from, by containing vitamin A, as well as E, and some anti-inflammatory substances, and other useful substances for hair, and as for the way to use it, it is as follows:
- Bring one tablespoon of olive oil and the same amount of castor oil.
- Put the ingredients in a bowl, mix well, and then add two tablespoons of sweet almond oil to it.
- The ingredients are mixed and placed together over a quiet fire until it is warm.
- After that, the ingredients are removed from the stove, and the fingertips are used in the oil application.
- Massage the scalp and hair well, for a period of not less than ten minutes.
- Leave the mixture on the hair for a period of at least four hours, and it is preferable to leave it for an entire night.
- After that, the hair is washed in a normal way, and these steps are repeated two to three times every week.
3- Argan oil
Argan oil is one of the types of important oils for hair, thanks to its high content of important nutrients that the hair constantly needs, among them vitamin E, as well as vitamin B, vitamin A, and other types of other vitamins, in addition to being a rich source. With moisturizers, that is why argan oil is included in many different cosmetics, and it is used with these following steps:
- Bring a suitable amount for hair from Argan oil.
- Massage the oil well into the hair, as well as the scalp, and in circular motions for five minutes.
- The plastic hat is brought, and it is placed directly on the hair so that you work to cover the hair completely.
- After that, the ingredients are left on the hair for at least an hour.
- After that, the hair is washed with lukewarm water, without using shampoo.
- The method is repeated once every week, in order to quickly intensify the hair.
4- Jojoba oil
As for jojoba oil, it is one of the types of natural oils that are very similar to argan oil, as these two types are among the most common oils that are included in many different types of cosmetics, as jojoba contains high levels of vitamin A, and also contains substances Antiseptic, which has a great role in cleansing the scalp and getting rid of infections that affect it and cause it to fall out, and it is used with these steps:
- Bring a large spoonful of jojoba oil, and add a little olive oil to it.
- Mix the ingredients with each other until completely homogeneous.
- Apply the ingredients directly to the hair, and massage the scalp with it.
- Leave the oil on the hair for at least twenty minutes.
- After that, the hair is washed in a normal way.
- The method is repeated twice every week, in order to obtain an effective result.
5- Sweet almond oil
Sweet almond oil also helps to intensify hair, by containing some nutrients for hair, including vitamin B, as well as vitamin A, vitamin E, and other types of vitamins that contribute to the treatment of hair loss that causes hair thinning and weakness, and it is used. With the following steps:
- Get two tablespoons of sweet almond oil.
- Add a tablespoon of olive oil to it, and mix all the ingredients well.
- Apply ingredients directly to hair, with a good massage and scalp.
- Leave the oils on the hair for at least two to three hours.
- Finally, wash the hair with lukewarm water and shampoo.
- The method is repeated three days a week, in order to obtain a good result.
- Bitter almond oil can be used instead of sweet oil, and castor oil can be added to the recipe as desired.
Share “The best hair thickening oil” with others.